Is It Snowing Yet?

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Is It Snowing Yet?

Postby Father Christmas on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:09 pm

In my area it is snowing good! It is piling up! :D And with December starting tomorrow I am really in the Christmas spirit! :mrgreen:

Hows the weather for everyone else?
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Re: Is It Snowing Yet?

Postby iSanta on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Sorry, there is no snowing here in VA! :( I've not seen any snow here since like what, 13 years or so... :? Because VA is just almost like FL. ;) I only have 4 cold months in November, December, January and February. I will have cool/warm weather during mid-March, it's just like spring! :D

Honestly, I really can't stand the cold weather, and I do hate it! I have to stay indoor all the time during the cold weather. :? I always go outdoor like March thru the second weeks of November, the time when the cold air comes in and I have to stay inside! :D I do go outdoor during the cold weather if I need go to the store, food mart, rent a movie, eat out, etc. Not only will I have to stay outside the whole time in the winter! ;)

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Father Christmas on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:36 pm

It only snowed like, an inch. And it's mostly melted now! :(
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Postby iSanta on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:42 pm

Well, I do miss snow long time ago... I remember when I was kid I used to scoop some snow to make ice cream! Have you ever tried it before?

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:06 pm

well we always put maple syrup on snow if that counts....i have only had a little, once or twice so far.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
ChristmasPenguin

Postby iSanta on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:23 pm

Easy way to make the snow ice cream... All you have to do is go outside and scoop some snow into a small or medium size bowl, then go back in the house, add some sugar (depends how much you want to taste on it), and put a few drops of vanilla flavoring. Also, you can add any food colors into it, if necessary.

Well, I had put some food colors like red, blue, yellow or green. Blue is my favorite color! ;)

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Chris on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:17 am

That is a cool tip. Of course the last time it snowed here was 20 years ago and more than 30 a bit farther south.

Santa Master wrote:Easy way to make the snow ice cream... All you have to do is go outside and scoop some snow into a small or medium size bowl, then go back in the house, add some sugar (depends how much you want to taste on it), and put a few drops of vanilla flavoring. Also, you can add any food colors into it, if necessary.

Well, I had put some food colors like red, blue, yellow or green. Blue is my favorite color! ;)
Chris

Postby iSanta on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:48 pm

Where are you from when it was snowed there?

Chris wrote:That is a cool tip. Of course the last time it snowed here was 20 years ago and more than 30 a bit farther south.

Santa Master wrote:Easy way to make the snow ice cream... All you have to do is go outside and scoop some snow into a small or medium size bowl, then go back in the house, add some sugar (depends how much you want to taste on it), and put a few drops of vanilla flavoring. Also, you can add any food colors into it, if necessary.

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Father Christmas on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:45 pm

You should not eat snow from the ground. You don't know what could be in it.
Father Christmas

Postby iSanta on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:50 pm

Ok, please understand that you do not have to scoop the snow that is on the ground. You have to scoop the snow from the top, not all the way to the bottom to the ground. For example, if the snow is 12 inches high, you can scoop. But if it is only 1 to 3 inches, I refuse go scooping up! :?

6 inches and up OK! Maybe you can talk with your parents about eating snow ice cream. I guess they've done eating it before or not... Me, my cousins, grandpa, uncle, dad, mom and some in the family of mine do eat snow ice cream.... sadly, not anymore because no snow here for a long, long time. :(

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Father Christmas on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:30 pm

But because of all the polution the snow isn't that healthy sometimes.
Father Christmas

Postby iSanta on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:47 pm

Yes, it is always happenning anywhere when the air is creating the pollution. Dust, smoke, dirty water, etc.

Maybe you like to eat snow cone, right?

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby Father Christmas on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:49 pm

A snow cone made from crushed ice, yes. But real snow, no. I just don't think it's safe.
Father Christmas

Postby iSanta on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:56 pm

I like snow cone made out of the machine. :D I like any colors. ;)

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Return to Christmas Thoughts