Decorated my room

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Decorated my room

Postby SnowMau on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:36 pm

So I decided to decorate my room today, though technically I started yesterday but it also became part of my wanting to clean it, which it's still messy and needs a lot of work.
Needless to say I've got a small tree, lots of cat ornaments which are too big for it (when I move out I'd like to get a bigger one to stick those on, so for now they're being displayed elsewhere above my window), and I've also got a collection of nativities.
I've got some other small trees, some christmas plushies and other stuff. Ever since I put my halloween stuff up for the year, I've been itching to get out all the bright colored and shiny christmas stuff out. I think when one holiday ends it's kind of depressing, so moving onto another helps fill that void.
I had to be sneaky though, my grandmother doesn't plan on decorating until after thanksgiving. Blah. I say why wait, this way I can enjoy the pretty decorations longer. XD
Look out Rudolph, Santa might just replace you with the cute, magical, Christmas Kittens!
SnowMau

Location: Throwing Snowballs at the neighbor kids XD Just kidding.

Re: Decorated my room

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:08 pm

I agree! Why wait, and have such a short Christmas season??? :P
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
ChristmasPenguin

Postby Snow Angel on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:39 pm

I am decorating my room tomorrow. I have a tree, TONS of ornaments and even evergreen scented air freshener!
Merry Christmas!
Ellie...x
Snow Angel

Location: The North Pole (well actually Canada but close enough!)

Postby KayleighNichole on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:35 pm

After I move, I'm going to decorate mine too. I would have decorated it sooner but I had to box it up soon anyway. And you're right, why wait when you can enjoy the Christmas spirit while it lasts. It only comes once a year. : )
Merry Christmas!!:)
KayleighNichole

Postby reemus_claus on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:24 am

I Can't Agree More! I have done my room just about 20 mins ago! I have used mainly RED and White and I have put my christmas pictures up and i've also put my lights and put a Gingerbread train which i bought, It's not real gingerbread but it looks like it :P

Also this music gets me REALLY Christmassy,, It might make you. Here's The Link

http://www.santaclaus.fi/christmasrovaniemi/Jouluradio/joulujukebox.html

Reemus x

75 Days!!!!!!!!!!!
reemus_claus

Postby Chris on Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:51 am

Yeah, why wait? I have 3-4 things up now and am going to do more this week so that the season lasts a bit longer.

SnowMau wrote:So I decided to decorate my room today, though technically I started yesterday but it also became part of my wanting to clean it, which it's still messy and needs a lot of work.
Needless to say I've got a small tree, lots of cat ornaments which are too big for it (when I move out I'd like to get a bigger one to stick those on, so for now they're being displayed elsewhere above my window), and I've also got a collection of nativities.
I've got some other small trees, some christmas plushies and other stuff. Ever since I put my halloween stuff up for the year, I've been itching to get out all the bright colored and shiny christmas stuff out. I think when one holiday ends it's kind of depressing, so moving onto another helps fill that void.
I had to be sneaky though, my grandmother doesn't plan on decorating until after thanksgiving. Blah. I say why wait, this way I can enjoy the pretty decorations longer. XD
Chris

Return to Christmas Thoughts