So What's Next?

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Spooky Sam
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

So What's Next?

Post by Spooky Sam » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:57 pm

Hey all! I wanted to thank you all for making my love of Halloween so much greater. You guys are absolutely phenomenal! So my question to you all is, what's next?

How long do you plan on staying on this forum for after tonight?

Personally, I plan on reading posts on here for a few more days to see photos of all of your houses and awesome costumes! After that, I will sign up for the forums over at Santa Claus.com ! Christmas is right around the corner!

So, how about you??
Do I SCARE you?

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:07 am

I will stay here and post , i fell sad, as a part of me has endedi don't know why but Halloween is to blame why is it over :((
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:01 am

I mentioned before that I plan on using the Santaclaus.com and have already signed up as a member but I will be on Halloween.com too to keep my HAlloween side alive all year through.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Willow
Vampire

Post by Willow » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:13 pm

I will be on here to see everyones halloween pictures i am looking forward to see them! After that when all goes quiet and everyone leaves, so will i. Hope it takes a while though......

BlkAsH
Crypt Keeper

Post by BlkAsH » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:23 pm

I plan on being around throughout the year. I hope that people will post lots of photos. I posted this else where but here are some photos from this year at my house.

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m229 ... 358520.pbw

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m229 ... 849657.pbw
Last edited by BlkAsH on Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.:~* Even though Halloween is gone, the spirit of it still lives on *~:.

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:25 pm

I WILL DO THE SAME, NOW THAT I'VE FOUND THIS WEBSITE. HAPPY HALLOWEEN. JACK

JACKRYAN592
Haunt Master

Post by JACKRYAN592 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:29 pm

COOL PHOTOS, JACK

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:58 pm

I'll be here all year, though my posts might start to grow sporadic. But if people keep leaving posts I feel I can contribute to, I will be sure to do so!
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:00 pm

Yes I will post throught out the year probaly everyday.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:56 pm

I will be around here a little bit to see pictures, and catch up on posts that people wrote, and I didn't get to see cause I was busy getting ready for Halloween.

I must say that putting everything away is a total BUMMER! I can't believe it is over.

I got alot put away, but it takes me weeks to put it all up...and then I always wonder why it seems like I am never getting anywhere with the cleaning up part.

If anybody wants to find me...I hang out at:

http://www.80's.com

Aside from Halloween, I have a huge love of movies from the 70's and 80's, and I love the whole 80's decade with the fashion, the music and the TV shows...so you can find me over there if ya wanna chat.

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:46 pm

I will probably keep checking in from time to time because....THIS IS THE FUNNEST BUNCH OF HALLOWEEN FOLK I have run into out here. Seriously! The people here have the spirit, you know.

I am one of those types that likes horror movies and Halloween imagery all year round, so it is really not a seasonal thing with me, although it is most exciting in the season, when EVERYONE gets into the groove.

I am certainly sad that the season has wrapped up, but I went out and did stuff and had a good bit of fun. Smiling thinking about it.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:18 am

I'll be here, where else would I be???

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:20 am

80s.com huh, I love the 80's I'll have to check it out. Thanks spooky... I will be here all year too though...
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:29 am

:( Well my house is offically de-decorated. I spent my weekend cleaning packing wrapping and reorginizing. The only really Halloween thing I have left out on display is my kitchen witch that stays with me all year round and a few ornaments in my corner cabinet. The house is like blank slate really as I have totally decluttered myself over the past few years and it looks like a empty house with furniture and no nic nacs. I find it clensing for me anyway. It is kind of sad but theraputic all in one as I feel harmonized now and won't really start putting up any other holiday stuff until Decemer. Just wanted to share.