What's On Santa's Plate?

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

What's On Santa's Plate?

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:26 am

I was wondering what your kids give Santa Claus/what you gave when you were little. For me it was always grilled cheese and tomato soup, with some home made dessert, of course. Bells and carrots for the reindeer. We gave him milk for his dessert, and coffee to keep him awake while he traveled around the world. We always had a little craft or gift, a thank-you for the presents we would get. How about you? : )
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
ChristmasPenguin

Re: What's On Santa's Plate?

Postby Chris on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:59 am

Cookies and milk. Usually chocolate chip, but sometimes butter cookies, oatmeal cookies or other cookies depending on what we had recently made. Butter cookies, yum.

ChristmasPenguin wrote:I was wondering what your kids give Santa Claus/what you gave when you were little. For me it was always grilled cheese and tomato soup, with some home made dessert, of course. Bells and carrots for the reindeer. We gave him milk for his dessert, and coffee to keep him awake while he traveled around the world. We always had a little craft or gift, a thank-you for the presents we would get. How about you? : )
Chris

Re: What's On Santa's Plate?

Postby Thom on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:18 pm

My sister and I would leave out a mince pie and a glass of milk for Santa. For the reindeer a carrot. Getting older now (I'm 20), but for tradition the usual is still left out throughout our family. And with a few new members of the wider family this year I'm sure the tradition will continue!
Thom

Return to Christmas Thoughts