Best place for Christmas postcards, etc?

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Best place for Christmas postcards, etc?

Postby Dasher on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:29 pm

Hey all, I'm new to the forum and really enjoying myself so far :-) Great to see so many other people as excited about the Christmas season as I am.

I figured this would be the best place to ask; do any of you have suggestions on the best place online to order Christmas postcards and invitations? I'm looking for some classic, elegant designs for the invitations and envelopes, and I'm open to all options on postcards. Thanks very much for the suggestions!
Dasher

Re: Best place for Christmas postcards, etc?

Postby Chris on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:51 am

I have not ordered from them before, but I have heard that the two places below are pretty good:

RedStamp.com
InvitationBox.com

p.s. Welcome!

Dasher wrote:Hey all, I'm new to the forum and really enjoying myself so far :-) Great to see so many other people as excited about the Christmas season as I am.

I figured this would be the best place to ask; do any of you have suggestions on the best place online to order Christmas postcards and invitations? I'm looking for some classic, elegant designs for the invitations and envelopes, and I'm open to all options on postcards. Thanks very much for the suggestions!
Chris

Return to Christmas Thoughts