Mischief Night (the night before halloween)

Discussion of general Halloween topics
halowen09
Ghost

Mischief Night (the night before halloween)

Post by halowen09 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:22 am

hello every one!
Halloween will be here soon but what will be here a day sooner is what we call in my area Mischief Night. I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for pranks my sister, friends, and i could do. nothing serious like t-ping somones house or soaping there windows, but maybe things people did when they were kids? thanks alot!

Halowen09

midnight kitty
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by midnight kitty » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:13 pm

my god, i haven't gone out on mischief night in yrs.
i was always a sucker for the toilet paper in the trees and shaving cream all over the car
trick or treat

Boo
Master Reaper

Post by Boo » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:03 pm

hmmm. Jam on door handles. Cheap plastic spiders dangling by string from porches.

I guess in these PC-heavy times you have to be careful. You don't want to be sued for making someone sneeze their head off with pepper dust :-)
The steeples are white in the wild moonlight,
And the trees have a silver glare;
Past the chimneys high see the vampires fly,
And the harpies of upper air,
That flutter and laugh and stare.

//ballerina+[shoe::
Ghost

Post by //ballerina+[shoe:: » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:55 pm

plastic wrap on the toilets... :roll: :?

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:19 am

When I was growing up we called it "Devil's NIght"-I lived in a suburb of Detroit at the time-and people did things like smash pumpkins and tear up peoples decorations. I would always drag my pumpkin in every year for fear of someone smashing it!

Celtic Ghoul
Master Reaper

Post by Celtic Ghoul » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:57 pm

I'm not such a big fan of mischief/devil's night. No matter how many good people stick to harmless funny pranks, there are always angry, cruel people who elevate it to destructiveness, violence and other <deleted> like that.

Halloween itself is enough for me.
While friends and loved ones mourn your silly grave, I have other uses for you, darling. ~ I love the Dead, Alice Cooper

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:36 am

That is so funny you say that. Perhaps I just grew up as a sheltered child but I never really heard of Mischief night before. I never did anything that was even close to pranks. But i think that it would be cool to tolit paper a car "mummify" it!

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:58 am

Well a inocente prank will be like this. You and 1 of your friends stay with your sister then u say that u have to go and buy something, your friend says he's going to the toilet, you on the other hand go were the are the things that you can cut off the power, then your friends dresse's in something horrible for me a clown, then start to drop items, on the stair and so on,i know it's a bit spooky:P but if any 1 did it to me like :| i whould die of fear:P
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care