I need trick-or-treaters!

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
thislazylife
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

I need trick-or-treaters!

Post by thislazylife » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:27 pm

So I'm decking out my yard in grand Halloween festoonery, but I'm worried that I won't get many trick-or-treaters this year since there aren't many kids in my neighborhood. Anybody have any suggestions on how to let kids know to come by (I give out great candy!) without looking like a lecherous pervert?

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:56 pm

You leave your light on. They will come if your not in a difficult location to get to.

I never get kids, cause I am on a hill and near a road, and it bums me out, but at least I get to go trick or treating with my son.

I also get to have my own party, and go all out for it, to make up for the lack of trick or treaters.

I really thought I would get people because I was so decorated up, that I thought maybe people would stop in cars....so the first year, I stayed home while my husband and son went out....and I had a fire going in my fireplace, it was a cold night, and I watched Friday the 13th in 3D and waited to see if anyone showed up, and I got 2 kids...so after that I decided not to stay home, but I leave candy on the porch...just incase, and I go walk around too. Pretty soon my son will be too old, and then I don't know what I am going to do.

:(

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:46 pm

I was actually toying with the idea of hanging flyers on telephone poles near my neighborhood around Oct. 25th . . . hope that works.

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:49 pm

You know thats funny because I thought about that too....or really putting up a yard sign that week saying Trick-or-Treat here.

There is a neighborhood one street over from me that attracts HUNDREDS but I can never seem to make them venture one street over........