18 days!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Sheila
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

18 days!

Post by Sheila » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:35 pm

I am starting to get so excited! And I don't even have any plans yet. I don't know if I should get together with a few friends and watch movies, go to haunted houses, or go out to a bar :twisted: with a Halloween party going on. Living in an apartment, I don't know how many trick-or-treaters to expect. I only bought one large bag of candy (snickers, twix, and m&m mmm...) but I don't want to run out or have a ton left. Will most of you be celebrating over the weekend or on tuesday, and what will you be doing on those nights? So much to do, so little time!
"I sense there's something in the wind..."

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:53 pm

I wish you were near here, you'd be welcome to participate in the THREE WEEKENDS in a ROW that we're celebrating. Tomorrow night is a friend of mine's birthday and we're doing a classic camp crystal lake themed party. Then next weekend is my party, then the following is the FILM FESTIVAL! I am so excited!
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:50 pm

Hi Sheila... I'm SOOOO glad to hear the excitement in your "voice"!! It really makes me happy that you've found your spirit. :lol: We are having an adult costume party on the 28th, and our annual neighborhood kid's party on Halloween night. The adult party is food, fun and "witches brew" :twisted: and parlour games and music and dancing, with spooky movies in the movie room for those who are so inclined. The kids party is a pre-TOT gathering that we have early (5-7) on Halloween evening with hotdogs, chips, cookies and punch. Then the kids all go TOTing together. Up 'til then we will carve pumpkins, eat chili and pumpkin bars (mmmm), watch our favorite scary movies, go for rides in the Magic Pumpkin to look at the fall leaves, decorate, and just enjoy the blessed month of October!! :D All of your plans sound good to me, and whatever you do, I'm sure you'll have fun. Happy Halloween, Sheila!!!

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:59 am

gettin close
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/