Halloween maze

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Halloween maze

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:54 am

Okay, we are in the process of making a maze through our backyard. The only problem is how to separate the rooms. We want it simple but cheap. I would love to use tarps but all the ones I found are expensive. Would industrial trash bags look bad or could we get away with it? Our idea is to make it so our guests couldn't go into the rooms just pass by them. Use green plastic chicken wire to make a path and have our monsters protected from little hands. Any suggestions?
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:42 pm

Years ago, I made a huanted house in my garage. I used some heavy duty black trash bags to build hallways. Nailed 'em to the celing and duck taped them to the floor. It was relatively inexpensive and very effective.

Happy Haunting
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:59 pm

I know you posted this a while ago but Garden Ridge sells large rolls of plastic table cloth that comes in all colors inculding black. Usually the rolls are around $15.99 but they are HUGE and could section off lots of areas.

Party stores probably also carry this. Hope it isnt too late!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:39 am

Lowe's or Home Depot sell huge rolls of black plastic sheeting. We've been working on the same roll for years!! AND it's inexpensive.