Scavenger Hunt Ideas

Are you having a Halloween Party? Discuss ideas here!
Need Help
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Scavenger Hunt Ideas

Post by Need Help » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:31 pm

I am having my first Halloween Party and we would like to do a scavenger hunt where the party goers have to find things in our community. I was wondering if anyone has done this type of game or hunt and if so what did they need to find. I have some ideas, but looking for more. If there is a website anyone could lead me to that would be great as well. I want this party to be amazing and an annual event. What are some other games that you all have played for adults?

mandy0221
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:44 pm

Ok I have done this type thing before with adults....here was our take on it

The scavenger hunt involves groups of people with one car and a time frame of 30 minutes to one hour (you be the judge)

You can provide groups with a list of items to gather from around the community (i.e. pumpkin 8in in diamater....maple leaf...get creative) We even had a list of items to photo (picture with a witch....an orange car). Then you meet back at the time limit and each item and picture is worth x amount of points.....whoever has the most points wins. You can even add riddles to solve.

We had a BLAST doing it but we made it a whole seperate event. Hope yours is fun!!