Horror for the Holidays

Have a commerical announcement? Press Release?
SphinxBooks.com
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 9

Horror for the Holidays

Post by SphinxBooks.com » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:36 am

A powerhouse eBook destined to keep readers up late into the night, The Omega Protocols by Philip Berenson tells the story of an FBI agent caught in a lethal conspiracy. Missing women. An impossible murder. A conspiracy that reaches into the White House. Described as Independence Day meets Silence of the Lambs, this is one of the most chilling novels of the year. The truth is out there – and you’re on the menu.

It was a case beyond the capabilities of the local cops: a corpse found with a human femur driven through the top of its skull. But someone doesn’t want the answers found, and Agent Steven Hunter must face the ultimate test: how to catch a killer while outmaneuvering the most powerful government on this earth… and off it.

“I’ve a long and abiding interest in the subject of UFOs and the possibility – or rather probability – that Earth has been visited by extra-terrestrials,” says author, Philip Berenson, who writes techno-thrillers under a different name for a British publishing house. “There’s just so much evidence that this happened in the past – the Dogon people of Niger to name but one compelling source – and plenty of current material as well – the Fast Walker incident, correlated radar contacts and visual sightings, fighter interceptor gun-camera footage and so on. If it’s taken as a given that ET has visited, and might still be doing so, the obvious question is ‘why?’

“When I read Philip Corso’s non-fiction book ‘The day after Roswell’, one possible, albeit somewhat grisly, reason popped into my mind. ‘The Omega Protocols’ was the result.”

SphinxBooks.com is an ePublishing LLC founded in 2005, specializing in the genres of science fiction, fantasy, mystery, and horror. eBooks are sold in multiple formats, and are available for purchase at SphinxBooks.com
Are you naughty, or nice? Take the quiz and find out!