Christmas Spirit

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Christmas Spirit

Postby mama2taj on Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:01 pm

Hey everyone. I work at a mall and when I came in today the I was so suprised. The first think I heard was christmas music. They have the whole place all decked out inlights and everything. And guess what Santa's already there! he will be here everyday untill christmas eve. Man every year they start earlier.

But anyways I just wanted to say If you need some christmas spirit just go to the mall and walk around. It makes you have such a better day. Go talk to Santa . :D
mama2taj

Postby Holly Cl'Oz on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:08 pm

That's a good idea. 'cept if I go to the mall I'll want to spend money and we have no money so I'll be depressed all over again!

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christm'oz
Holly Cl'Oz

Postby Big Steve on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:11 pm

HI Mamma2Taj,

The malls are absolutely great. Even just to walk around and look at all the decorations and stop for just a soda or coffee to pass the day.

Merry Christmas,

Big Steve
Big Steve

Postby Holly Cl'Oz on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:13 pm

That's a good idea. 'cept if I go to the mall I'll want to spend money and we have no money so I'll be depressed all over again!

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christm'oz
Holly Cl'Oz

Postby mama2taj on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:20 pm

I know, I work here and I always see cool stuff I want and cant even think about getting. But I like how they decorate. And the old christmas music they play is fun.
mama2taj

Postby Christmas Knight on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:03 pm

I"m with Big Steve. I like to just walk around the mall and appreciate all the great Christmas decorations. These days before thanksgiving are the best for that. Less people. :D
Christmas Knight

Postby mama2taj on Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:02 pm

yea its definetaly a lot less people. That's why I've been on the computer all day instead of working. But coming up the day after thanksgiving I have to open at 6 am! shopping day for lots of people sale day. uggggh not looking forward to that rush
mama2taj

Postby Big Steve on Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:07 pm

Hi Mama2Taj and Holly,

Here's an idea since costs are noticably high in all of these shoping malls. When on a stroll through the mall, wear a CD player and bring your favorite Christmas music with you. I notice that mall stores use a type of an almost hysterical "inspired shopping music" which tends to be hipster, excitable, and not very holiday oriented. And it is always store music meant for someone twenty five years younger than me. It kind of gives me a shoppers headache listening to it and I want to leave a store rather than keep listening to the high tense radio junk. It makes me sick. Maybe some soothing, easy listening Christmas music of your favorite liking on the CD headset might take thoughts away from what is on the shelves. Try it!!!

Big Steve
Big Steve

Return to Christmas Thoughts