Snow?

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Postby toy lady on Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:59 pm

HI, we got snow last weekend 9 inches it was beautiful!! & it did not stick to the roads. I hope it snows again for Christmas!!! toy lady

P.S. we live in Mo.
toy lady

Postby Wenceslaus on Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:29 am

A snow storm shut down most of southern Wisconsin, where I'm from, on Wednesday, Feb. 6. Wind gusts reached 40 mph in Milwaukee, and the snow piled up at 1 to 2 inches per hour. The low roar of snow plows can be heard around the clock.

The weather outside is frightful, but since everything is closed down anyway, indoors it feels like Christmas again. Time for some plum pudding, mulled wine, and a jazzy Xmas CD.
Wenceslaus

Re: Snow?

Postby Father Christmas on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:17 pm

I just can not enjoy snow after Christmas. I love snow at Christmas because it makes it look so cheerful. But after Christmas it is just too cold, gets in the way of things and to me it just looks gloomy after Christmas.
Remember, Christmas isn't about gifts and lights.
Christmas is about the savior, who lights up the dark, on ALL nights.
Father Christmas

Location: I lived at the North Pole but Santa kicked me out for stealing the presents.

Postby ChristmasPenguin on Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:55 pm

i agree
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...:)
ChristmasPenguin

Postby SantaClaus on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:15 pm

A nice fresh Christmas snow is the best. (As long as you don't have to shovel a driveway or drive on the highways, sleighs help there).

Bobby Claus wrote:I just can not enjoy snow after Christmas. I love snow at Christmas because it makes it look so cheerful. But after Christmas it is just too cold, gets in the way of things and to me it just looks gloomy after Christmas.
SantaClaus
Site Admin

Postby jollyhelperelf on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:23 am

Pictures like these make me want to move..
Unfortunately my husband hates the cold because he has to work out in it, but someday he will retire :wink:
jollyhelperelf

Postby Missy H on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:45 am

So far everywhere in the country but us has had snow!!! I doubt we'll get any but i'd love to have a white christmas this year - i had the dreary and cold ones.... it would be nice to go out on Christmas Day and make a snow man!!
Missy H

Previous

Return to Christmas Thoughts