My Bunny

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

My Bunny

Postby Santa Baby on Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:06 am

We have had some discussion about bunnies.. I wanted to show you mine...he passed on about 10 years ago...but I loved him This is a picture of him with Santa his name was Butterscotch ....I have to say ....He Hated Santa ..if you look closely you will see santa is a bit escew and it looks like Santa has bunny in a head lock. Well just before this picture was taken my sweet little bunny attacked Santa and if you look close there is a bit of blood dripping from bunnies foot...he scratched up Santa but good. It wasnt funny but it was at the same time ...it was all Santa could do to just hold on to him..they quick snapped the picture. I will tell you after the incident happened I bought him a little stuffed Santa and he

kicked and bit it it was like watching a rabbit prize fight. My husband and I laughed until our sides ached. Anyway ...this is my Butterscotch!!!

I've been an awful good girl,

Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Santa Baby

Postby Holly Cl'Oz on Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:20 am

You sure he shouldn't have been named Bunnicula? Lordy! He's cute though. Who would expect he was a Santa hater? My older brother had a bunny and the thing would growl and attack people. It either before I was born or big enough to be near it, thank goodness.

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christm'oz
Holly Cl'Oz

Postby Ol' Black Pete on Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:04 am

Yeah......... BUNNIES KNOW things!!!!
Ol' Black Pete

Re: My Bunny

Postby kallie0509 on Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:37 am

Santa Baby wrote:if you look closely you will see santa is a bit escew and it looks like Santa has bunny in a head lock. Well just before this picture was taken my sweet little bunny attacked Santa ]

hehehe, go bunny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
kallie0509

Postby SWC on Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:07 am

lol@ the bunny's face..that's priceless. Thanks for sharing the pic and the story!
In these little bric-a-brac, a secretis waiting to be cracked

These dolls and toys confuse me so, confound it all, I love it though.
SWC

Return to Christmas Thoughts