Oriental Trading decorations...Good or bad?

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
crimson_autumn
Zombie

Oriental Trading decorations...Good or bad?

Post by crimson_autumn » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:28 am

I have found some really affordable decorations on Oriental Trading, and just wanted to know if the quality of them is worth it? I know some things will be more cheaply made than others, but just wondering about an overall idea.
When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.

SpookShowBaby
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Oriental Trading decorations...Good or bad?

Post by SpookShowBaby » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:19 pm

Last year I purchased a toilet seat cover, floor rug, and punkin shower curtain hooks from them. No problems.
“Come let us meet, with charm and spell, by magic arts our fates to tell.”

Wicked
Crypt Keeper

Post by Wicked » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:29 am

i love oriental trading, get my stuff from them every year. well.. some of it. love everything though, i've never had any problems with the stuff i got!
~ do you think me wicked? ~

xCubicZirconia
Ghost

Post by xCubicZirconia » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:47 am

We get decorations from Oriental Trading all the time. Half the stuff we got for our yard around Halloween survived days and nights of rain along with kids and dogs stomping all over it. Their stuff is awesome.
My website- Ghost Hunter's Society of Reidsville: http://northcarolinagh.webs.com/index.htm

TheGreatPumpkin
Master Reaper

Post by TheGreatPumpkin » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:58 am

In the past, I have gotten a lot of things from Oriental Trading. They are good, no problems, and if you are planning a Fall Carnival or Halloween Party it is great because you get so much and for not that much money. They ship pretty fasts too.

TK421
Master Reaper

Post by TK421 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:02 pm

Oriental Trading has great stuff for every price range. The trick is to check their site throughout the year to get the best prices. I have about 20 of their 5ft plastic skeletons and they're fantastic! I can usually pick them up for between $10-$15 a piece if I shop wisely throughout the year. I also get lots of decorations for around the house and the annual party. Everything from table decorations, to flatware, to fun fall decor.
Remember, it's never too early to start planning for Halloween.

metallica_87
Crypt Keeper

Post by metallica_87 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:07 pm

crimson_autumn wrote:I have found some really affordable decorations on Oriental Trading, and just wanted to know if the quality of them is worth it? I know some things will be more cheaply made than others, but just wondering about an overall idea.
Years ago we did the oriental trader gig for a party we had, and quite frankly, not the best quality, but definitely matched the priced well. Decent quality, but small and very, and I chose this word carefuly, "kiddy".

If you want good and above good quality stuff, may I suggest www.frightcatalog.com

I've ordered from there every year since 2000 (costumes, masks, decorations ect...) and have been very pleased and a loyal customer ever since.