Those 'real' Christmas tree comical mishaps.....

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Postby LawP on Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:23 pm

Oh Mel, I feel your impending pain...cat climbing tree. Trust me....Bagheera WILL climb the tree. I've tried citrus spray (supposed to be yucky to felines), orange peels, spraying kitty with water, etc. Nothing works but good 'ol wire or rope tied to a solid support. Now, I make sure Ally has a comfy spot in the tree (yes, I said "in" :roll: ), towards the back where there's no ornaments to traumatize. :wink:
LawP

Postby Silver Belle on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:20 pm

Aw, what a terrific, doting Mommy you are to Ally there, LawP. :D I would guess the girl is slightly spoiled....just slightly, I said. :wink:
'In the air there's a feeling of Christmas...'
Silver Belle

Postby LawP on Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:38 pm

Silver Belle, she certainly is a spoiled kitty. My daughter accused me of loving Ally more than her just because I buy the kitty Fancy Feast food. Well, just to prove her wrong I put a can of Fancy Feast in daughter's school lunch bag (freshman in high school, surrounded by friends in the cafeteria - everyone now knows her mom feeds her Fancy Feast cat food). She was so embarrassed she rarely asks me to pack her lunch anymore. :twisted:
LawP

Postby KittyClausMeow on Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:36 pm

LawP wrote:(would have been pretty embarrassing for a fire fighter's home to catch fire from something so dumb).

lol

funny how people forget things :oops:
Well, Merry Christmas

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

*Luv yall*

Kitty

(WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
KittyClausMeow

Location: Who wants to know? Only predators and hackers do!!!!

Postby KittyClausMeow on Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:39 pm

LawP wrote:Oh Mel, I feel your impending pain...cat climbing tree. Trust me....Bagheera WILL climb the tree. I've tried citrus spray (supposed to be yucky to felines), orange peels, spraying kitty with water, etc. Nothing works but good 'ol wire or rope tied to a solid support. Now, I make sure Ally has a comfy spot in the tree (yes, I said "in" :roll: ), towards the back where there's no ornaments to traumatize. :wink:

yea..

cats instincts
Well, Merry Christmas

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

*Luv yall*

Kitty

(WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
KittyClausMeow

Postby KittyClausMeow on Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:40 pm

LawP wrote:Silver Belle, she certainly is a spoiled kitty. My daughter accused me of loving Ally more than her just because I buy the kitty Fancy Feast food. Well, just to prove her wrong I put a can of Fancy Feast in daughter's school lunch bag (freshman in high school, surrounded by friends in the cafeteria - everyone now knows her mom feeds her Fancy Feast cat food). She was so embarrassed she rarely asks me to pack her lunch anymore. :twisted:

HILLARIOUS
Well, Merry Christmas

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

*Luv yall*

Kitty

(WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
KittyClausMeow

Previous

Return to Christmas Thoughts