Favorite costume of all time (so far)

Chat about your costumes
MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Favorite costume of all time (so far)

Post by MHooch » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:32 pm

Tell us about your all-time-favorite costume. Mine is a witch that looks a lot like the old hag in Snow White, with full face ugly green crone mask...hump on my back...long stringy grey hair... kids ran away from our door that year! :twisted:

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:04 pm

Last year I did a Gothic queen, I had an old formal dress with a big ballgown skirt that was black with white appliques and I dyed the white parts dark red. I used a black sheer curtain as a veil, I had a tall black crown with red jewels, I used a lot of black eye make up and super dark red lipstick. My finger nails were black and red french manicured, and so were my toes. I felt so regal and so in character, it was fabulous. It breaks my heart that I didn't get any pictures. I don't know how I'm going to outdo it this year.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:01 pm

Mine was when I dressed as Isis a few years ago...I stuck a picture on here...on the thread about hiding halloween scares around the house, that was my favorite show as a kid, and I now I actually am real life friends with the actress that played her in the TV series.

HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper

Post by HOSGAARA » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:28 pm

hey my fav halloween costumes was last year my gothic raggity ann doll. it was so cool! my cousin and reletives loved it.
HOLY JOHNY CHRIST IMMA SEE EM IN NO TIME!!!

IF ANY ONE KNOS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT MESSAGE ME!!!!

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:36 pm

my favorite halloween costume was about 9 yrs ago. i dressed up as a vampire. got some fangs from the local costume shop (the owner used to be a make up artists so everything he sells is the stuff used for the movies) some tight black vinyl pants, tight black button down shirt, my hair was cut short and spiky (i actually just cut my hair like that again a couple of days ago, pale face, black eye make up and purple lips. i wish i had pics of it. i looked hot
trick or treat

gator67
Zombie

Post by gator67 » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:56 pm

Mine was... when I was a young lad. It was an old original plastic Frankenstein mask with the plastic costume that you tied around you waist and neck.

Celtic Ghoul
Master Reaper

Post by Celtic Ghoul » Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:27 pm

My favorite costume is as a skeleton. Skeletal gloves and skull mask whilst wearing a dark robe.

Skulls are just cool...
While friends and loved ones mourn your silly grave, I have other uses for you, darling. ~ I love the Dead, Alice Cooper

LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:09 pm

Mine would have to be the dead dance hall girl. I just wore one of my grandmother's vintage dresses and made up my face and arms all grey with blood.I also put leaves and dead flowers in my mussed up hair. I kept walking up to people asking if they wanted a dance and how to get back to the graveyard.
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

ZOMBIES!!!
Zombie

Post by ZOMBIES!!! » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:27 am

It would have to be my costume from last year. I was Edward Scissor Hands. check out the pics from our halloween party: http://www.flickr.com/photos/icupg/tags/halloween/

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:01 am

ZOMBIES!!! FABULOUS Edward Scissorhands :!: :!: :!: You ROCK!!! Great party pics, thanks for sharing. :D

meadow
Ghost

Post by meadow » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:25 am

I dressed up as a purple fairy one time. It was a really pretty costume I got at the thrift store for a couple of bucks. Someone had spent a lot of time on it. Purple sequines, rhinestones and sparklies were all over it. Also the wings were made of a pretty purple lace with glitter on them. I wore purple stockings and had some purple sparky shoes as well. On any part of my body that was bare I put on glitter. It was a cute, nice costume and by far my most favorite.

ZOMBIES!!!
Zombie

Post by ZOMBIES!!! » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:33 am

MHooch wrote:ZOMBIES!!! FABULOUS Edward Scissorhands :!: :!: :!: You ROCK!!! Great party pics, thanks for sharing. :D
Thanks. The lady and I try go all out.

Celtic Ghoul
Master Reaper

Post by Celtic Ghoul » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:02 pm

We need a thread or place to post photos... too bad I don't have many myself. But I'd love to see some of these costumes!
While friends and loved ones mourn your silly grave, I have other uses for you, darling. ~ I love the Dead, Alice Cooper

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:29 am

I agree, Celtic Ghoul, I used to be a film camera only girl, but this year I'm takin' lots of digitals!! And sharing them with you guys, of course :wink:

mummynuts
Ghost

Post by mummynuts » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:31 am

Last year I was 7mths pregnant and wanted to be comfy. I dressed as the grim reaper with a scull face (painted on). then added a Hawaiian shirt and a Lei garland. I was "Death Warmed Up!!!" :wink: