i need help on christmas ideas

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

i need help on christmas ideas

Postby gingerbread on Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:49 am

hey yall! christmas time is always so hectic for me! i am not that great of a shopper and i never can decide what to get everyone. i hope someone can give me some ideas

my dad is pretty much taken care of, he is always the easiest one to shop for. he is happy with a pair of socks. that sounds aweful but tell me every year not to spend my money on him, that he doesn't want anything...my mom, i bought her some shadow boxes to display her santa clause collection...my sister, i got a gift card to the gap(i hate to give gift cards but i just don't know what else to do) and the hardest...my boyfriend...we have only been dating a couple of months and i'm not used to buying presents for a boy so i am completely stressing!! he really likes to skateboard, so i thought i would buy him a new skateboard...i can't think of anything he would rather have...so i have found a new board called the o-board, its a little different than the traditional skateboard that he already has, so i thought that might be cool...if anyone has anymore suggestions that would be great!!
gingerbread

Gifts

Postby Santa Baby on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:35 pm

If he is a skater then he would probably love some skater shoes E's are very nice I have a pair myself or some cool t-shrits. One other Idea and I dont know where you are from but you could pay for time at a skate park and then it would be something you could do together!
I've been an awful good girl,

Santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight.
Santa Baby

Postby kallie0509 on Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:43 pm

yes i was thinking the same thing, skater shoes. what about music or movies he may like? you could maybe make a gift basket with candy, cd's, dvd's, smelly good stuff, a t-shirt. the possibilities are endless at what you can stuff in a gift basket!
kallie0509

Postby bdunklau on Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:47 am

gingerbread, you are the reason they created http://www.LittleBlueBird.com - and everyone else that frets over what to buy people. LittleBlueBird is like a message board, only you're not posting messages, you're posting what you want for Christmas. The site totally rocks because not only do you get to tell everyone what you want (in a very non-tacky way), but you get to see what everyone else wants. Christmas worries bye bye!

My family has been using LittleBlueBird for years now and we couldn't do Christmas without it. Show your friends and family and you'll be a hero!

It's not only free but you don't even have to give up any personal info like address, phone or even email. And since you don't have to validate your email, you can actually sign up everyone in your family and then just pass them the url and their username and password. Check it out - you'll love it !

Christmas will never be a hassle again.
bdunklau

Return to Christmas Thoughts