Coolest Christmas Present or Presents You've Given

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Postby Ol' Black Pete on Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:55 pm

That's two for two, there, Mark. Don't be pushin it. Makes you sound like you have an agenda.
Ol' Black Pete

Postby Dudley on Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:40 pm

Dig this.

We were at a pawn shop this LATE SPRING and my son saw these two multi volume DVD sets that were going for 40 bucks for BOTH...

so he asks me to buy them for him...and I tell him I'm broke...drop him off and come back and BUY them both...it'll be ONE of his gifts...and then when I pick him up a week later and take him to the pawn shop...("Hey, it MIGHT still be there..") he comes out and just GLARES at me...and I put on my Tom Cruise 'sad but determined' look and glance off into the sundset and say:"Sorry I let you down.."

Well, since then he hasn't let me forget it. Summer. Later Summer. Fall. Decemeber.

'Look, OLD MAN...the Ronco pocket fisherman...FOR TWO I could have gotten THE DVD sets..."

or

"FORTY BUCKS for a NIGHT OUT???? Geez, I WONDER what ELSE that would buy..."

or

Gal Pal's SON has nearly the same set, and I let him watch it on the weekend and DROOL..

and I would look off Tom Cruise style into the east and think about being a Top Gun Days of Thunder guy with All the Right Moves.

In two weeks we open his presents.

Boy am I gonna laugh my CAN off when he opens up that gift...

This has been fun.
Run run Rudolph, Santa's got to make it on time..
Dudley

Postby airhead on Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:07 pm

I agree with Ol' Balck Pete.
airhead

Best Christmas Gifts Ive given

Postby writingirl_15 on Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:29 pm

I think the best present I've given is....a Betty Boop doll I got for my sister.....Also an porcelain doll for my mother.
writingirl_15

Previous

Return to Christmas Thoughts