Kitty Litter Cake

Got a good recipe? Share it here!
Dee381
Vampire

Kitty Litter Cake

Post by Dee381 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:04 am

I made this last year and it came out really good. The only thing though is i didnt let the cake cool completely before i added the pudding. Other than that it was delicious.

Kitty Litter Cake

1 spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 white cake mix
1 large pkg vanilla instant pudding mix
1 pkg vanilla sandwich cookies
Green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls
1 new (and definitely unused) kitty litter pan
1 new plastic kitty litter pan liner
1 new Pooper Scooper

Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans). Prepare pudding mix and chill until ready to assemble. Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in food processor, scraping often. Set aside all but about 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, add a few drops green food coloring and mix using 5. When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl. Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbs and the chilled pudding. (Mix in just enough of the pudding to moisten it. You don't want it soggy. Combine gently).

Line new, clean kitty litter box. Put mixture into litter box. Put three unwrapped Tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until soft and pliable. Shape ends so they are no longer blunt, curving slightly. Repeat with 3 more Tootsie rolls and bury in mixture. Sprinkle the other half of cookie crumbs over top.

Scatter the green cookie crumbs lightly over the top. (This is supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.) Heat 3 Tootsie Rolls in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Spread remaining Tootsie Rolls over the top; take one and heat until pliable, hang it over the side of the kitty litter box, sprinkling it lightly with cookie crumbs. Place the box on a newspaper and sprinkle a few of the cookie crumbs around.

HOSGAARA
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by HOSGAARA » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:10 pm

DEE381 THATS A REAL NEAT RECIPE IS IT OK IF I TRY IT OUT FOR MY SCHOOL COSTUME PARTY/DANCE? I HOPE IT IS I HAVE TO BAKE ALL THE STUFF FOR THE DANCE. ON THE THING ABOUT THE COSTUMES THAT COP OUTFIT DOESNT LOOK HALF-BAD, BUT YOU'RE PROABLY SKINNY, UNLIKE ME! :lol:
HOLY JOHNY CHRIST IMMA SEE EM IN NO TIME!!!

IF ANY ONE KNOS WAT IM TALKING ABOUT MESSAGE ME!!!!

Dee381
Vampire

Post by Dee381 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:52 am

go ahead and try it. i got it from the net ... i forgot what site though. you can make it the night before and put it in the fridge.

as for the costume i'm not a skinny toothpick but hey i'll try and make it work lol.