Some help please?

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
BlackCat
Haunt Master

Some help please?

Post by BlackCat » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:45 pm

Hey it's been awhile since I have been here but I'm getting that old Halloween itch. I would like to get some decorations for my home. I dont need any props cuz i have plenty of those, I'm looking for Halloween blankets, bedspreads, curtains, stuff for my home. Anybody know any good websites where I can find stuff like that? Thanks in advance.[col

witchy
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Some help please?

Post by witchy » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:55 pm

Hello, I don't know where you can just buy it, but I sewed some curtian & made some sheets to fit our guest bedroom with Halloween fabric from Hancocks fabric. They turned out very scary!!! I love them. Witchy

california ghoul
Master Reaper

Post by california ghoul » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:30 pm

I tried looking around online and boy it's hard to find Halloween linens this time of the year. I think you might have to wait another month or so to purchase these things. If you just want some decorative/throw away type of decorations go to MarthaStewart.com she has an idea for a witch's curtain made out of a black garbage bag.
I've learned there are three things you don't discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin. - Linus

Rising Dead Man
Halloween Master

Post by Rising Dead Man » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:45 pm

I tried looking around online and boy it's hard to find Halloween linens this time of the year.
You can find Halloween things anytime of year. I do not know any websites for what your looking for though.
Halloween wraps fear in innocence,
As though it were a slightly sour sweet.
Let terror, then, be turned into a treat...
~Nicholas Gordon

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:40 pm

Thanks for the replies, I am so into Halloween right now and Im so sad that I have to wait to find what Im looking for. I am so impatient!

Ghoul Friday
Zombie

Post by Ghoul Friday » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:17 pm

I don't know if they are any good, but I stumbled across a site that sells handmade items called "Sew Scary".

http://members.tripod.com/~Motomom/index-2.html
In the mood for the mutterings of a mad woman? Visit my website at http://www.ghoulfriday.com