Saturday the 14th

Talk about television shows, movies, music and more!
Spooky
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Saturday the 14th

Post by Spooky » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:44 pm

I remember watching this movie all the time on HBO when I was a kid, and I thought it was so cheesey even then. I got it not long ago, and I couldn't believe how bizarre it was. I couldn't finish watching it.

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:57 am

I haven't seen that movie in ages. I rememebr it spoofed all the scary movies and stuff. I'd like to see it again, is it on DVD?

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:35 pm

yes and no.
the dvd is OUT there, but the first edition released way back in the dawn of time can get you 50 bucks, even on a bad day. out of print, rare.
Now, I think it MIGHT have been re-released lately in a couple of markets, but don't bet the farm on it.
You're probably better to get an old VHS copy and watch THAT..it shouldn't be TOO hard to track down..I'm thinking ten bucks, and not a bad bet if it turns out not as funny as you remember...
Not a BAD flick..Paula does a great freak out in it when she is possessed..and someone should do a book on Richard and Paula's marriage and love..it's one of those great stories from Hollywood...they would only work together, and she retired from the screen to raise the kids and has started to make a comeback, while he directed some pretty good comedies...
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

BlackCat
Haunt Master

Post by BlackCat » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:50 pm

Wasn't Jeffert Tambor in it? I remember bits and pieces of it but not too much. I really would rather not spend $50 bucks on it but I guess I can check out ebay. Thanks!

Spooky
Haunt Master

Post by Spooky » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:40 am

Yeah, Jeffery Tambor is in it. The girl that is in the bath rub scene, where the Creature from the BLack Lagoon comes up from bubbles, she was on the show Gimme a Break, she played the oldest daughter on that show.

I bought it off ebay on DVD, I think I paid around $15 for it plus shipping.

It is hard to find.

gerber
Zombie

Post by gerber » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:43 pm

the guy who played van helsing on love at first bite was there too, huh?

RUScaredYet
Vampire

Post by RUScaredYet » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:44 pm

Oh my gosh, I haven't seen this since I was a kid. Great spoof movie, full of laughs! :lol: