Halloween Safety Tips

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

Halloween Safety Tips

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:03 pm

Feed your ghosts before they go spookinjg. If they are not hungry as they roam, they're less likely to start gobbling candy they collect before you check it.

:D

hauntmaster

BEWITCHING HOUR

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:05 pm

Bewitching Hour:

If your goblin or princess is 12 or younger, this is the hour they are allowed to be out trick-or-treating for Halloween.

From Dusk till 8pm.

:wink:

thislazylife
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by thislazylife » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:14 pm

In my opinion, kids of all ages (even 39) should be able to trick-or-treat as late as they bloody well please! It's only one day a year so let 'em have fun!
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

midnight kitty
Haunt Master

Post by midnight kitty » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:02 am

TOT ended at 8 for us last night. which was alright coz everyone ran out of candy. we had bought about 10 huge bags. gone in 2 hrs, that's how many TOTers we get. had to take some of the daughter's candy to hand out
trick or treat

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:03 am

I agree with you too thislazylife, my hubby and I have a disagreement when it comes to this topic. Sure the kids are cute and scary and yes we love to see them but I feel that as long as you take the time to get decked out and enjoy the holiday then yes why not give the older teens and adults candy...I am all for it. Myself now I haven't been TOT'ing in years but It is so neat to see the older costumes too as it shows a bit of their own creativity and there is often much more detail when it comes to the whole outfit. Now my hubby is is on the opposite end of the scale. I know he would never refuse to give candy to anyway thank goodness but it is funny his feeling on the matter... oh well...
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again