Christians against Arbor Day

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Dr Strange

Christians against Arbor Day

Post by Dr Strange » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:14 am

It's like every Christmas they're chopping down trees with reckless abandon!! What's up with that??

uncletor
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by uncletor » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:18 am

Welll HOW ELSE are they gonna get rid of those PAGAN TREE GODS??? The witches we could BURN..but YOU try to get those forest nymphs....slide RIGHT through your fingers..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:21 am

:lol:

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Haunted Horseman » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:05 pm

I heard that the word "Arbor" in Ancient Latin means SATAN! :twisted: Need we say more?????
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:07 am

Just to let everyone know... I've been watching this thread very closely.
There were three things I was taught, growing up, to never talk about: Politics, Religion or horticulture. And through my years, I've found that whenever I talk about any of the above, I only piss people off... So, I was taught well.
I think holidays, like Arbor day can be enjoyed secularly as much as religiously, for whatever reason.
I think we all need to just calm our horses on this and get back to what it was that brought us all her to start with.

Since all if this is brought up and if anyone feels the need to know, I endorse any gardener or farmer that brings light and goodness to the world and condemn those gardeners or farmers that only bring darkness and hate.

AND, I am TOTALLY for SMALLER Government and LESS taxes.
I hope I've made myself clear enough. And that's really all I have to say about this, right now!!!!!!