A few freaky experiences but im not crazy!

Discuss/post ghost stories etc!
battycrimson
Vampire
What is the highest number?: 9

A few freaky experiences but im not crazy!

Post by battycrimson » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:37 am

Hi I am new to this forum and one of the reasons why I joined (besides being a Halloween fanatic) is to see if people have had similar experiences...I moved in to my current residence a year ago this October and strange things have happened to me. I live in a duplex in a gated community that use to be old military housing and upon moving in I noticed a big blood smear on the inside of our hallway closet. I thought it was gross and kinda creepy but whatever. Shortly after that when it came time to try and fall asleep the bed would slightly move up and down as if someone was lightly treading on it. I brought this up to my fiance but he is a deep sleeper and doesn't hear or feel anything. One night I went to bed early by myself and I remember opening my eyes and the whole room was dark of course but I was paralizeded as if I was still half awake and sleep but I could see the bedroom door was open and see the hallway light on but I started hearing a whole bunch of whispers and I looked down towards the end of the bed because I felt the same movement. It felt as if a cat had jumped on the bed and was walking towards me (I had no cats at the time). I snapped out of "my transe" and got the hell out of there! Then about 2 months ago I was trying to get my 11 month old son to sleep in my bed and he kept looking up at the same point in the ceiling and was frieking out (lights were out by the way) not normal for him. I kept trying to soothe him and shortly after I hear a young girl go "ooh whooo" ,it sounded as if it came from the hallway. I immediatly turned on the light and slept that way. A week after that I was home alone with my son and I heard the same voice ask "can I help you?" I told myself I didn't really hear it. With all these experiences it seems easy for me to write off or maybe I don't want to believe it happened but I swear to you all I am not crazy! I called the leasing office here and asked if they had a record of past residencey and hinted towards weird ghostly stuff and the woman said that was the first time anyone had asked and kinda giggled at the thought and said she'd get back to me...still haven't heard a thing...thats why I posted in this forum if anyone knows of a site that will tell you if anyone has passed in a particular residence.

mamawof2
Master Reaper

Post by mamawof2 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:54 am

My house has had strange activity in it for years. Ever since we brought in a old Cobra Mustang my husband was going to restore. Many Many people have had experiences in my house. A little girl talking and laughing, a man who all the kids have seen, someone yelling Hey, a box flying across the room out of the closet, the washing machine lid flying up and down, just lots of stuff and many witnesses. We have no idea what or who, but we call the man George when we talk about him, he has been here the longest. I have been in this house since 1986 so we are use to it now although at first I thought we all were nuts. The reason we linked it to the car was that's where "The Man" as the kids call him was first seen. We sold the car right away, but the activity has never stopped. So, either everyone who comes here is a little crazy or there is really something going on.

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:12 pm

Wow, creepy stories. I haven't had any scary paranormal experiences. I did have one incident that was very heart warming to me. My mother passed a way two years ago next week. At that time, my wife was pregnant with our second child, so she never got to meet her grandson.

About a year ago, one night, I was remarking to my wife, how sad I was that my mom never got to meet Michael. That night I put Michael to bed with no incident. I put on the night light and closed the door to his dark room. The next morning I went into the room to check on him and all the lamp lights were on. I thought long and hard about whether I forgot that I left those lights on. But I came to the definite conclusion that I did not

I took it at as sign that Mom wanted to let us know she could see her grandson and was watching over him. Nothing unusual happen after that.

Sorry not very scary, but it certainly made me a believer.
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

mamawof2
Master Reaper

Post by mamawof2 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:37 pm

That's the best kind of story. One where someone loves you enough to show you after they are gone.

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:11 pm

There was a blood stain on your wall in a remodeled duplex?

battycrimson
Vampire

Post by battycrimson » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:12 pm

actually, its on the inside of the closet door. Its still there...kinda creepy

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:52 pm

Kinda creepy? :shock: Are you sure it's blood? That sounds like something you'd want to inform the landlord and authorities about, just saying.

jadewik
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by jadewik » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:55 pm

I've heard that a lot of stories pin the feeling of paralization down to water being in close proximity to wherever you're getting "pinned"-- water is a great conductor of electricity and it's thought that this can cause those feelings... granted, that's what the science books might say about that. Who knows, right?

The girl ghost voice is a little creepy. Yet... not at the same time. It sounds to me like she's a bit enamored with your son... maybe she wants to help out. You could ask her to help sing him to sleep or something. Of course, voices are always tricky to pin to a ghost... it's so easy for your brain to trick you into thinking you heard a noise. It's also easy to interpret that noise into words. I'm not saying you didn't hear a ghost, but I do like to keep other options open. It keeps me sane. =)

... and the blood... I'm a bit skeptical about the blood. I've read a lot of stories about blood spots on the floor or wall that just won't go away no matter how many times it's washed off. The thing is... you said it's still there, but as far as I know, you haven't tried to clean it up. And then... what if it's something else-- a paint smear, wood stain, or some other chemical? If it creeps you out that badly, why not ask the landlord for some paint to touch the spot up with?

battycrimson
Vampire

Post by battycrimson » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:32 pm

Yeah I agree...I don't really know what to make of it all I do know its easy for me to write off and think none of it really happened. Honestly I have not tried to clean up the stain... the thought of it grosses me out but maybe I'll try. Sometimes I forget its there since I don't open the closet a lot and plus its a sliding door so you gotta really get in there and look at it.

BadDreamz77
Ghost

Post by BadDreamz77 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:37 pm

have had the same feeling of the bed moving and the feeling like a cat had jumped up and crawled across bed. feeling of the bed moving happens quite often, the "cat feeling happened about 6 months ago. scared the hell out of me!