Why here but not santaclaus.com

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Why here but not santaclaus.com

Post by Nostalgiascape » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:50 am

I was accepted here but cannot login at santaclaus.com. For some reason my registration was added to the members list but left unusable. Do you guys know any of the S-C mods?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: Why here but not santaclaus.com

Post by Pennywise11 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:41 pm

Nostalgiascape wrote:I was accepted here but cannot login at santaclaus.com. For some reason my registration was added to the members list but left unusable. Do you guys know any of the S-C mods?
Hey there, I just tried logining in @ Santaclaus.com/bb and it was fine for me. My user name there was GreenElf but I haven't even posted there for sometime now. Did you use your same Halloween login or did you create a new one specific for that forum?
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:32 pm

Sorry to hear that you had problem logging on SantaClaus.com site, so please feel free to send PM directly to HalloweenCom, he is the only one that can take care of the problem. Please look for his username on this forum, so you will find him and you can look up his own profile, then click to send PM immediately.

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:56 am

Cool, I sent him a PM.