A Spooky Louisville Favorite Halloween Event

Discussion of general Halloween topics
dangerrunguy
Zombie
What is the highest number?: 9

A Spooky Louisville Favorite Halloween Event

Post by dangerrunguy » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:09 pm

Hey Fellow Halloween Lovers,

Wanted to let you all know that we are driving the ghost run courses for the final time and checking all of the clues for accuracy. This year's maze of streets is better than it has ever been in 13 years! It is sure to make you feel lost on the spooky roads as you approach your even scarier haunted destinations. That's right destinationS, with an S. This year there are TWO HAUNTED HOUSES in store for you on the run! They are both completely new to the run and never been used before in the past! They are sure to be a real treat!

Along with completed courses, the clue writing promotion is soon to be added to the site. Oh yes, you can write your very own Danger Run clue from an actual portion of this year's Danger Run! If your clue is the top clue written then your clue will be published and recognized in this year's cluebooks! How awesome is that?!

Finally, we have made a few changes to the FREE online virtual haunted roady rally. It is an AWESOME feature to the site that you shouldn't miss! Make sure to tell a friend about it so that you will be in the running for a VIP Danger Run experience! Yes, if you tell the most people about the Virtual Danger Run without spamming people, you will be the winner of a night of luxury with you and 7 of your closest friends. This trip includes a stretch limo, tickets for the Danger Run, and VIP admittance to the haunted houses! What better way to experience Louisville's Favorite Halloween event?!

Well, that is all I have for you for now! Make sure to check out our website http://www.dangerrun.com and get the low down on this year's event. It is going to rock Kentucky and Southern Indiana! Hope to see you there!

http://www.dangerrun.com

Dr Strange

Post by Dr Strange » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:17 pm

Pretty cool. That's my old stomping grounds and hometown. Wish I could be there!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:45 pm

Hi dangerrunguy, Your Attraction sounds like it's going to be totally Wicked! Sounds like you are putting a tone of work into it, wish I could attend, but your a tad to far :lol: But I will be sure to check out your website, thanks for sharing it with us :)

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:40 pm

DRG - I am in louisville too!!! Good to see a local on the board :D

Anyway I did either danger run or something similar a few years ago but it was really hard at some points and got discouraging. Now with gas prices....its a real toss up.
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"