Halloween in Romania

Discussion of general Halloween topics
William
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Halloween in Romania

Post by William » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:30 am

Well i can't wait only 1 month and a lil :D:D, this year i hope to participate in the gift excange and i will post pictures with decorations or partyes where i go :D:D
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:32 pm

That's great, William! So how do they celebrate Halloween in Romania?

BTW, I've heard some werewolf there in your country, is that true? Or, was it hoax story?

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:03 pm

We certainly look forward to seeing your pictures
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:18 am

Well they are true , werewolfs exists in our country but those who see them dont get to tell again, and we have "moroi" ( a human soul that has done evil in his life and is tortured to stay on earth) mori, comes only at night after 00:00, whomever see's them and dosent have a stron angel dies , my grandmother and grandfather saw lots and they are still alive :D, they told me tons of spooky stories about morois :shock: for that i never go to the countryside alone
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

Halloween Freek
Master Reaper

Post by Halloween Freek » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:20 am

William wrote:Well they are true , werewolfs exists in our country but those who see them dont get to tell again, and we have "moroi" ( a human soul that has done evil in his life and is tortured to stay on earth) mori, comes only at night after 00:00, whomever see's them and dosent have a stron angel dies , my grandmother and grandfather saw lots and they are still alive :D, they told me tons of spooky stories about morois :shock: for that i never go to the countryside alone
October is the only time that i go outside alone haha. The rest of the year I won't go outside alone.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:24 am

William,

All werewolves in Romania are fact or fake??? Tell me more...

Big_Guh
Haunt Master

Post by Big_Guh » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:25 am

Damn, werewolves and evil spirits...Romania is an intense place!!!!!!!! :shock:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:38 am

Hey William, I've always wanted to tour Romania, I think it's one of the most beautiful looking Country's in the world. And in fact, that was one of our choices for adopting a child when and if we do, but they are currently not permitting International Adoptions :(
Over here where I live Romania is a place filled with impassioned mystery and powerful sensuality, and of course its tales of Vampires and all things rich in mythology.
Quite often I go on-line to check out many different places in your Country, I think its Rich History is just so Captivating :D

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:45 am

Yes, please tell more about Halloween in Romania and how you celebrate. This is very interesting!!

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:51 pm

it sounds exciting I have read alot about romania I was trying to buy a trip to translvania 2 years ago but never came through. I hope it is fun there I wanted to live in a old castle there and preform experiments
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:05 am

Wow sounds really creepy. Are these stories all true or what
"Drink up me 'earties Yo Ho. Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!"

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:48 am

Werewolves are a fact, and yes Romania is a very rich in storyes, i went to Bran castle and that place is spooky O_O as hell whenever you need a guide or come to Romania plese drop in Bucharest to, to meet you all :), all the storyes are true old people saw "moroi" and lived to tell about , wish i had strong angel to see 1 to but for sure i whould die if i saw 1 :shock: . Halloween in Romania is not so popular as in other countryes :(, only a few clubs do Halloween partyes and stuff that are really great but u wont see poeple decorating there houses and stuff :( it's sad, i decorate my window and door so it looks spooky :twisted: , some people think i am crazy but i dont care , if you have any more questions ask away :)

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:59 am

William, Do you have any stores that stock Halloween Decor, or do you have to go out of town or on line in order to get anything?

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:06 am

I think we have a few very rare, only in mall's but we have them and on Halloween day lots of things apper but not much :(

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:14 pm

William, have a feeling your angel is stronger than you think! :wink:
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus