What do you want for Christmas??

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Postby Soochal on Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:14 pm

yesterday was my anniversary and the mister asked what i wanted for christmas. i have no idea!

as cheesy as it sounds (and it ain't easy bein' cheesy! :lol: ), i want my husband to be well. he's been sick the last three years on christmas and despite his medical problems, i hope he wakes up christmas morning feeling GREAT! i wouldn't mind a cure for cancer (as well as some other diseases), but that's a stretch, i know...

we're thinking of taking a trip as our gift to each other. not sure where yet and it depends on his health, but that's today's idea anyway... i'm certain it will change 7,490 times in the next month and a half... :D
Soochal

Postby Snow Faery on Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:45 am

I always struggle with this question because really, the things I want most in life, no one can give me - I need to find them on my own. Things like financial security, good health, a way to get on the property ladder and stop wasting my money renting, better self esteem etc... :roll:

But, material wants I have asked for this Xmas have been pretty small. I love geeky things, so I've asked for a "Heroes" hoodie and t-shirt that they sell online. I tend to talk myself out of things I want - I thought I wanted a Nintendo DS because when I go back to stay with my folks, they don't have the internet, and I suffer from insomnia, so when they go to bed I end up becoming very bored and climbing the walls. I thought if I had a little portable gaming device, that would work out well, but then my other half mentioned he didn't want his Gamecube anymore and he was only keeping it because I had games for it, so I'm taking that to my mum's instead. So now I don't need a Nintendo DS :lol: I wanted an iPod for my long bus commute to University, but then I got a free upgrade on my mobile phone, so I picked a Walkman phone which now works as an mp3 player for me, so I've crossed that off my list. See what I mean? lol
~ What's this, what's this? There's magic in the air... ~

Snow Faery AKA Magickbean ;)
Snow Faery

Postby Catzilla on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:03 pm

Continuing good health 1st....hit the lotto second so I can use my wisdom & firm hand being that I know of the hard times to help others until the day I pass. :)
Catzilla

Previous

Return to Christmas Thoughts