How much did you spend . . .

What do you like to decorate with? That bucket of blood?
LittleDollClaudia
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:16 am

Well, if I count my two trips to Scary Farm this year ( it's a Halloween event!, so I add it too ) and everything I bought.. oh yeah about $500. Whoa..and I still want more. Gosh, I'm a freak! LOL
"I dress this way just to keep them at bay 'cause Halloween is every day."-Ministry

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:16 am

Well in total considering the two parties with things that go along with that, costume materials, props etc... I would say about $200 but I racked up a bit after HAlloween and actually on my way to work this morning there was a sign in the Pharmasave window....HAlloween stuff 50%off! I am going to swing there on my lunch break to check things out. I thought the town was dry by now but hey I have to see what is left... I keep you posted.
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

SadAngelove
Zombie

Post by SadAngelove » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:59 pm

about $300 including all the candy I gave away...
my neighborhood was a mad house everybody was dressed :? expect me I was too busy setting up for my son's halloween party :) still I enjoyed everybody adults and children even their pets asking for candy lolol.
I LOVE HALLOWEEN. IT'S THE ONLY TIME OF MY CHILDHOOD WHERE I CAN REMEMBER TRUELY BEING HAPPY AND AT PEACE. I WANT MY SON TO FEEL THE SAME WAY.