Christmas Photos

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Christmas Photos

Postby GreenElf on Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:31 pm

Merry Christmas All! I just got back from the town Christmas tree lighting. I took a few pictures and wanted to post them... Enjoy! PS. I am not a very photogenic person so please excuse!

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/Pennywise11/Tree%20Lighting/?action=view&current=1164425397.pbw
GreenElf

Postby Snow-flake on Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:33 am

If your the blonde, you look gorgeous, and your definately photogenic. :D

We took our Christmas pictures yesterday too.

Here's one of them, of my mom, our dog, my son and me:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/ ... me-fav.jpg
Snow-flake

Postby MHooch on Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:42 am

Greenelf, for whatever reason, I couldn't click on the link :( and you know how much I love pictures! Hope the tree lighting was fun!
MHooch

Postby Snow-flake on Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:48 am

Hooch-I couldn't click on it either...I had to highlight it and copy and paste it...to get it to work.
Snow-flake

Postby GreenElf on Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:14 am

HI Guys,

Thanks for the nice note Snow-Flake, and yes I am the blonde one. I am not too sure why it is not clickable for you, it works for me. It does work if you copy and paste it in your browser too like Snow-Flake said. I have to run now but I can paste them with an individual link when i get back if you would like.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/ ... 425397.pbw

Merry Christmas!
It's a beaut Clark, it's a beaut!
GreenElf

Postby MHooch on Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:11 pm

Yeah! It worked! Looks like a gorgeous tree, and what a fun time it looks like! Nice thing for the community to do. You are a beautiful girl...I love to see what my on-line buddies look like. Last time I saw you was in a Halloween pic, and we all look different in them, don't we? :lol: Thanks for sharing!!
MHooch

Postby GreenElf on Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:04 am

Oh good I'm glad it worked, I think it didn't work the first time because I had changed the font color instead of leaving it the default color when it comes to links. Opps...
GreenElf

Postby Dudley on Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:26 am

See??? I TOLD you that you looked good! The pics are wonderful by the way...looks like a nice night out..
Run run Rudolph, Santa's got to make it on time..
Dudley

Postby GreenElf on Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:18 pm

:oops: Thanks for the comments :)
GreenElf

Postby EvilMel on Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:43 pm

Awesome!!
EvilMel

Postby littledollclaudia on Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:19 pm

Here is Jack and I at Disneyland 2006. Yes, I am wearing "the dress" but Jack asked me to wear it so what could I say. Heck, I was so warm and our pic looks like a Christmas card! Funny thing though, someone thought I worked at Haunted Mansion and asked me what the park hours were for the day. And we were just barely getting out of our car!

With the snowflakes from the site falling down over it, the picture looks so pretty! I wish I could have it falling over it all the time!
littledollclaudia

Postby EvilMel on Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:23 pm

That's really great Claudia. I knew you guys were goths!

People often don't understand how "alternative types" can enjoy Christmas so much. I just laugh and say "I can't be a Christmas freak and a heavily tattooed freak at the same time?"

Though...Halloween is my favorite above all other holidays, of course.
EvilMel

Postby littledollclaudia on Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:00 am

Exactly! We adore Christmas time or rather Yule for us. Halloween is still OUR favorite holiday too. But what you say is so right. "Yes, I am a freak and yes, I do enjoy the Christmas season. Thank you for noticing. Have a Merry!!"
~On the 13th day of Christmas, my ghoul love gave to me...~
littledollclaudia

Postby Dudley on Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:59 am

that is a nice shot for the holidays..I can see it being made into a card in a few years.

Funny story about clothing...the guy who used to run a Chinese restaurant in town thought ALL North Americans dressed STRANGE. couldn't tell the diff...So one night, when it was mentioned he had a restaurant full of goths or punks for some party or another, he looked up in geniune surprize. News to him. Just like he could NOT see the difference between the various styles of music from America. Country/jazz/rock and roll.. no diff as far as he was concerned.

I was the only person whom he thought had SOME taste as to how they dressed..I tend towards Hawaiian shirts when at work..(they are easy to replace when they get torn off..) he thought with a little WORK and some BRIGHTER COLORS I might approcach SOME form of style...

Mela Kalikki Mucka
Run run Rudolph, Santa's got to make it on time..
Dudley

Postby elamont on Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:46 pm

That's a great pic! Thanks for posting. I'll make sure to add ours once I find the box. We just moved and I'm not really sure where anything is.

Erin

love spells

tarot readings
elamont

Next

Return to Christmas Thoughts