OT: Transformers

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Big_Guh
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

OT: Transformers

Post by Big_Guh » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:24 am

I saw this movie last night and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!! This was easily one of the best movies I have EVER seen. Hands down. The special effects are the best to date. My mouth hasn't dropped like it did last night since Jurassic Park. A stunning, stunning film. Characters are great, plot lines are great, the battle scenes are the most phenomenal I have ever seen from Hollywood. Even the music was great. Even if you were not a Transformers fan, go see it. You will be doing yourself an injustice if you skip it. My girlfriend and Mom even raved about it for crying out loud. Made Die Hard look pretty weak.

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:15 am

yea I loved it the mid air transformation was suppurb
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:59 pm

I am very anxious going to see it, but not really sure if I want to see it or not... I heard it was good movie, but don't know as yet... If there is more posting here, then I will grab my money and go see it!

I read that Michael Bay directs the first live-action feature film adaptation about the toy action figures that date from 1984. This rock 'em-sock- 'em film depicts warring robots that seek control the Earth.

Big_Guh
Haunt Master

Post by Big_Guh » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:29 pm

Honestly, I am very picky with movies, and Transformers was one of the BEST i have ever seen. Synopsises (sp?) don't do the movie justice. GO SEE IT! You will be in awe, I promise.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:30 am

Hey people, this is great news!! I want to take my hubby to see this movie as soon as he gets home from camp. It's been here awhile already though, so I am crossing my fingers it will still be here for a fews more days after he has arrived. I'm going to see Friday if its still in the papers, I sure hope it is. I looks awesome, and everyone I've asked has nothing but excellent things to say about it.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:44 am

Yeah I took some of the clients were I work to see it... It was really great. Personally I didn't really care to see it but majority rules and I have to say I am glad I did now!
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

mamawof2
Master Reaper

Post by mamawof2 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:40 pm

Seen it twice and loved it both times. Any movie that can keep a 6 year old still for over 2 hours is a winner!!!

Big_Guh
Haunt Master

Post by Big_Guh » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:16 pm

Hate to admit it, but I've seen it 4 times now. I just can't get enough.

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:39 am

Hubby and I went and saw it tonight, It was Out of This World!! Aweseom movie, and I agree it was a jaw dropper! Right from the start it was action packed all the way till the end :D