Oh How I've missed you . . .

Discussion of general Halloween topics
thislazylife
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Oh How I've missed you . . .

Post by thislazylife » Thu May 31, 2007 1:24 am

Greetings fellow Halloweenists! Remember me? I'm the guy who set out to leave a new Halloween link every day for a year. Well, if you do your research (see: "I Have An Idea!" thread on page 2 of thread list), you'll find that I kept it going for 3 or 4 months. I started a new job in February and my computer at work can only go to .gov pages, so it was really hard to keep up.

But I'm back! Hello everybody!
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu May 31, 2007 1:26 am

YAHOO!!!

**Hooch welcomes lazy with open arms**

WELCOME BACK LAZY!!
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Nostalgiascape
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Nostalgiascape » Thu May 31, 2007 2:00 am

Never met you, but now seems a good time. Welcome back.
The dark night beckons. Bear us your soul, it whispers. Expose your wicked delights. Join the rest of us on the wind. The dark night beckons and we answer. Sailing into the shadows.

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Thu May 31, 2007 2:01 am

I checked all of those out, Lazy. They were great! I'm still relatively new here and I got back through all the archives all the time and read for the first time some from someone who hasn't posted in months so, you see, to me, it's kind of like you've never left. It will be nice to have you posting new thing! Welcome back!

Let me introduce myself..... I've been here for about a month and a half and here's the post I put up when I first came on....
http://www.halloween.com/bb/viewtopic.php?p=8045#8045

geekmidwinter
Haunt Master

Post by geekmidwinter » Thu May 31, 2007 10:15 am

LAZY!! Welcome back! I missed you so! I'll have to fill you in on all the news via PM, but it's a circus around here! We've got so many cool new members, and the old regulars are still around.
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's. His hair was perfect.

LawP
Haunt Master

Post by LawP » Thu May 31, 2007 1:26 pm

Welcome back, Lazy! You've been missed. :D
Don't drink and fly...

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu May 31, 2007 2:04 pm

I remmy you, Lazy! You haven't been around here, like what, about 6 months!? Wow! Glad to see you back here! I hope you will stay around here for the entire summer! :wink:

MichaelMyers
Haunt Master

Post by MichaelMyers » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:44 am

Welcome Back!!

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:09 pm

You should see me blushing . . . thanks for the warm re-welcoming. I'm not feeling jazzed about Halloween yet, and sadly, I'm not sure that I will this year. Some of you might remember my "Zombie Love" pic I posted back in November. Well, that girl and I are no more. We had a huge falling out. We dated for three years and she was a big Halloweenist, too. So I'm not looking all that forward to this next one. Yet.
I'm trying to be a good little camper and buck up, so hopefully by the time the air starts getting crisp, the days grow oranger, and the gutters are full of leaves again, I'll be friggin' excited about Halloween.

Thanks again,
Lazy

P.S. If you know any smart, attractive, and sexually uninhibited women in the greater Humboldt County area ages 29 - 35, have 'em drop me a line.

No, really.
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:29 am

Lazy, I like the way you put the order of things you are looking for in a woman: 1) smart 2) attractive 3) uninhibited...you got the most important thing first, I'm proud of you, my boy!! :wink: Too bad my list of said women all live in VA :( because, my friend, I would DEFINITELY recommend you! :D
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:29 pm

Lazy - good to see you back. I'm sorry to hear about the falling out. My ex and I broke up in February, but he never liked Halloween much anyway (oh how i should have known!) But I think I just recently really started to get fidgity for Halloween to come around again.

Im thinking of planning a disney trip this fall, just to go see disney world around halloween....and of course ride the pirates of the caribbean only a couple hundred times :D

Good to see you back!!!!! SO many new people to meet, but I love seeing my old fave's back

Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master

Post by Haunted Horseman » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:52 pm

Lazy,
I'm too new here to know you but welcome back anyway.