Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Discussion of general Halloween topics
hauntmaster

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Post by hauntmaster » Thu May 10, 2007 11:00 pm

Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson return to this 4th installment Harry Potter film this year, but as yet, no release date has been confirmed. In my feeling, it should be out there in Fall/Winter 2007, I hope!

See http://spanish.imdb.com/title/tt0373889

William
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by William » Thu May 10, 2007 11:55 pm

It's in 13 of July the 5 Movie i know :D, and the book will be out in 21 july ^^, cant wait for it
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun May 13, 2007 1:32 am

The OOTP will be released 7/13/07, and the 7th book will be released 7/21/07...I plan on costuming for both events, and I'll post pictures.

deadbride
Master Reaper

Post by deadbride » Sun May 13, 2007 4:07 pm

MHooch Hey I thought you might want to take a look at a couple pics one of my friends on HauntSpace posted. Here's the links for their pics.

http://hauntspace.com/gallery/view/id_6081/

http://hauntspace.com/gallery/view/id_6080/

http://hauntspace.com/gallery/view/id_6079/
I may grow older, but I refuse to grow up.
I'm not weird, just normal challenged.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sun May 13, 2007 10:49 pm

Thanks, deadbride, they are awesome...I LOVED the cage full of Cornish Pixies, and the picture of the Hermione doll had a Mandrake "plant" in it that gave me the perfect idea to make some for my Potter party decorations!! Thanks again :D

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Mon May 14, 2007 2:46 am

I want that rooooom, it's to Aswome u know i am a harry potter fanatic :P, it's so cooool i want a room like that :)
Halloween is coming,be sure to be dead until then, if not all hallows eve will take care

EvilMel
Haunt Master

Post by EvilMel » Thu May 17, 2007 12:25 pm

I am dying to see / read both of these. Ohhhhh I can't wait!!

I'm going to start listening to my CDs again!

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu May 17, 2007 8:02 pm

I'm just finishing OOTP again, I've lost track of how many times I've read it!! And the weekend before the movie comes out, we're hosting a Harry Potter marathon, we'll watch all four movies in one day, just to get us in the mood!!! :lol:

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu May 17, 2007 10:35 pm

Hey, have you ever heard of the new upcoming book called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? I believe it should be expected out there at the book stores in July 21st, I think...

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Thu May 17, 2007 11:04 pm

Absolutely! We've got big plans to go to our local Barnes and Noble for a publishing party on July 20th...they give out the books at midnight. They really did it up right for Half Blood Prince, so we're really looking forward to it!

William
Haunt Master

Post by William » Fri May 18, 2007 12:20 am

MHooch can i come there xD, it's amazing what u do, Harry Potter partyes it's heaven for me :D:D:D

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat May 19, 2007 12:12 am

William, that party at Barnes and Noble for the last book publishing was soooo much fun, I can't begin to tell you. They hung thousands of paper candles from the ceiling of the store, and had all kinds of activities for the kids: sorting hat, make your own wands, trivia contests, face painting...it was awesome. All of the employees of the store dressed like different characters. The guy that ran the trivia contest was Professor Snape, and he was SO MEAN, he was perfect!! If you got an answer wrong he would make fun of you. And he NEVER cracked a smile. The lady who dressed as McGonnagal was so funny, she even had a scottish accent. Of course, I dressed as Madam Hooch, :wink: and my nephew went with me and he dresed as Harry, complete with lightning scar. A little girl asked me to autograph her book!! I said to her "Now, honey, you know I'm not REALLY Madam Hooch..." she said "I don't care, sign it anyway!!" She was so cute! The kids really appreciated the grownups who dressed up. And we all had a ball. I wish you could come, you would LOVE IT!!!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat May 19, 2007 2:07 am

Hooch that sounds like it was a total blast, you guys are so lucky to have such partys down there. But the little Goth & Punk store that opened in our city "first of it's kind" informed me that they areplanning to have a gothic Castle party to be held at one of our cool hotels here, they are asking each person "if you lived in a castle who or what would you want to be" and they write it down and I guess for the party thats who you are to come as, when it happens it should be a blast although no date is set yet, I sure hope the churches don't boycott it, wish us luck.

HalloweenDot
Site Admin
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Post by HalloweenDot » Thu May 24, 2007 4:19 pm

I prefer the books of course, but one of my favorite parts of one of the movies is the Halloween scene in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone with the Halloween Feast.

I love the decorations and the whole ambience of the scene. To me, they did a very good job of encapsulating my view of Halloween.

(I also like some of the Christmas scenes in the various HP movies also).

I also read that the entire cast had signed up for both movies 6 and 7. Since there had been some uncertainty previously as to whether they would all re-sign up (it may have been a $ ploy) that is good news.

hauntmaster wrote:Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson return to this 4th installment Harry Potter film this year, but as yet, no release date has been confirmed. In my feeling, it should be out there in Fall/Winter 2007, I hope!

hauntmaster

Re: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Post by hauntmaster » Thu May 24, 2007 4:34 pm

Do you love all HP movies? Or, maybe if you have to pick only one HP movie the best to you? Which part of HP film do you really love it?

HalloweenCom wrote:I prefer the books of course, but one of my favorite parts of one of the movies is the Halloween scene in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone with the Halloween Feast.

I love the decorations and the whole ambience of the scene. To me, they did a very good job of encapsulating my view of Halloween.

(I also like some of the Christmas scenes in the various HP movies also).

I also read that the entire cast had signed up for both movies 6 and 7. Since there had been some uncertainty previously as to whether they would all re-sign up (it may have been a $ ploy) that is good news.

hauntmaster wrote:Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson return to this 4th installment Harry Potter film this year, but as yet, no release date has been confirmed. In my feeling, it should be out there in Fall/Winter 2007, I hope!