Isn't it Romantic??

Let us know your Christmas thoughts, preparations and details!

Isn't it Romantic??

Postby Snow-flake on Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:13 pm

I think Christmas is the most romantic time of year...what do you guys think? I like reminiscing about past Christmases...and what I was doing, and things people gave me as gifts that were romantic...I always thought everything about Christmas was romantic.

The Lights, snuggling up in front of a fire, and just feeling really great about everything...I just love it.
Snow-flake

Postby GreenElf on Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:23 pm

Yeah I consider it a very romantic and socially emotional time of year too. What i mean by that is that I know with my spouse over the past 13 years together I can still remember our first Christmas together and over the years how we have grown as a family and worked really hard together as a team. Christmas is the time of year that we can come together and love one another and love what the other person is all about...being a good cook (which he really is), musician, in depth conversationalist etc... and just really take time to appreciate one another. That can be very romantic becuase i find some points of a year are so hectic that we overlook things and just skip out on what makes us or them special...(hard to explain...). Anyway besides just the romantic time I find this time of year brings close friends closer and family stronger.. in my experience anyway. Some say it is a depressing and difficult time of year but I suppose I have been fortunate as yes I have have some crazy situations happen in previous years but it has never dampened my spirit.. :)
It's a beaut Clark, it's a beaut!
GreenElf

Return to Christmas Thoughts