Where is everyone?

For things that don't fit elsewhere.
SnowMau
What is the highest number?: 3452
Location: Throwing Snowballs at the neighbor kids XD Just kidding.

Where is everyone?

Postby SnowMau » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:08 pm

We're officially in the Christmas season and it seems very...well...I wouldn't say dead. But very slow.
The Halloween forums are comparatively getting more traffic, and Halloween's over!
I personally love Christmas, and I'm quite exciting about the Christmas season being here. So I'm surprised that it's so slow and that other people who love Christmas aren't here.
I thought Christmas was the most popular holiday of the year too.
Look out Rudolph, Santa might just replace you with the cute, magical, Christmas Kittens!

angelpugs2
What is the highest number?: 10992

Re: Where is everyone?

Postby angelpugs2 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am

This is such a cute forum,why doesn't anyone bother with it?I myself love it and hope someone comes back,it would be nice. :)
Keeping that christmas spirit all your life through.

WintersElf
What is the highest number?: 10992

Postby WintersElf » Sat May 21, 2016 12:22 pm

not sure if anyone else is in the forum since december....but i accidently found this one..i had forgot about it...ill write it down in my web book...so i dont forget..its coming upon christmas in july soon.....haha...if its ok id like to invite some of my other christmas livers to this forum....all lovers of christmas of course....hopefully more folk will come in to chit chat about our favorite holiday.....

SantaClaus
Site Admin

Postby SantaClaus » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:28 pm

WintersElf wrote:not sure if anyone else is in the forum since december....but i accidently found this one..i had forgot about it...ill write it down in my web book...so i dont forget..its coming upon christmas in july soon.....haha...if its ok id like to invite some of my other christmas livers to this forum....all lovers of christmas of course....hopefully more folk will come in to chit chat about our favorite holiday.....

It definitely gets more quiet, but more are always welcome!

Return to “Off-Topic”