GhostMan was last seen on other forums!

Discussion of general Halloween topics
Haunted Horseman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Haunted Horseman » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:14 am

I agree with Laydie, enough talk of this Clown!
Because once you cross that bridge, my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends.

ooga_booga
Haunt Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: GhostMan was last seen on other forums!

Post by ooga_booga » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:48 pm

hauntmaster wrote:ATTENTION:

About 3 years ago or so, one of the Christian men that signed up on several Halloween and Horror forums... I think his username went by "Horrormasks" or something like that... He loved to threat and tried to kill some halloweeners and haunters too!! :shock:

For the main reason, he HATED Halloween or any horror reasons anywhere... He did enjoy threatening other members, and also, he did threatening a member who is a POLICE OFFICER there!!! I really can't believe a member that is a cop who love Halloween!!!

BTW, That guy already been banned from all forums, that's the end periodically! I think that guy was been put on 2-year probation, and the judge advised him to stay away from the computer and not to go anywhere near the forum, or else, he will face 30-day jail! Wow!
hauntmaster wrote:The reason GhostMan is gone in a nutshell.

He was last seen on other halloween and horror forums, and not only his username as GM. He always loves to create multiple usernames like, HorrorMasks, Slimy Joe, Horror RD, etc. So, if you feel and suspect that person is coming back with different username here, feel free to PM me anytime.

BTW, He was banned at least 11 forums, but still coming back with different usernames. Well, everybody is watching over him!
Is this the same guy?
Serial Thread Killer.

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:00 am

YES!!!! HE IS!!!!