Evil Dead movies

Halloween and Horror Movies
hauntmaster

Evil Dead movies

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:46 pm

Well, guys and gals, I have to post this information about Evil Dead movies here because I've seen some forum members were arguing about this "Evil Dead" movies, and they had no idea where and how this story has been begun... And also, some of them haven't watched them anyway...

THE EVIL DEAD was first made in 1982 and this film was directed by Sam Raimi. The character name "Ash" was acted by Bruce Campbell.

EVIL DEAD 2 was made in 1987, same thing as it was directed by Sam R. and the star "Ash" acted by Bruce C.

ARMY OF DARKNESS aka EVIL DEAD 3 was made in 1992. Director Sam R. and Actor/Co-Producer Bruce C.

What do you wish to say something about these EVIL DEAD movies? How much do you like them? Which part do you like the best? For me, I think Evil Dead 1 and 2 are cool, but Army of Darkness is somewhat ok to me.

BTW, didn't you know that EVIL DEAD REMAKE might be coming out there in the nearest future? Maybe this year... If not, then wait till next year... Who knows? Please read my post about "evil dead remake" in this category below of the page. 8)