Happy Fall

For things that don't fit elsewhere.
angelpugs2
What is the highest number?: 10992

Happy Fall

Post by angelpugs2 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:57 am

fall-season-9.gif
fall-season-9.gif (174.8 KiB) Viewed 1875 times
Well,it's fall,what a lovely time of year all thew beauty and smells so puts me in the mood for the holidays.Just wondering how many feel the way i do,seeing all this beauty and that chill in the air,it really gets me going,as my home is decorated and i'm enjoying all those smells especially from my fall baking and yes my yankee candles.This time of year has me watching christmas movies and listening to those carols as i usher in that most Merry time of year,anyone feel this way once Fall enters.I've collected pinecones which i make my own spice pinecones and set them around the house in some of my decor i just love that smell as well as making many of my own scents,have to have the smells of the season it's the best. :)
Keeping that christmas spirit all your life through.

angelpugs2

Re: Happy Fall

Post by angelpugs2 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:47 am

Hard to believe we're heading into September already how time seems to just move along so quickly,as we have some tree's that are already changing and falling here and acorns are all over which i have been gathering being a crafter i use them in alot of my fall pieces as i've started on alot of my fall decor.I get orders for fall pieces and my fall baking goods as i've got quite a list so very busy as i'll be busy up till christmas which have orders for christmas pieces as well.Just love fall such a beautiful time of year especially here and our many fall events here are just amazing as the leaves turning and falling i'm getting some early waxing done going to start decorating my home in fall. :D
0010.gif
0010.gif (32.82 KiB) Viewed 162 times

angelpugs2

Post by angelpugs2 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:45 am

Another amazing fall here in New England colors are just stunning which i have been busy collecting and waxing leaves and collecting acorns as well as doing all that wonderful fall baking which has me very busy.This is next to my favorite time of year the other being christmas which is another busy time for me between my baking and confection making my season is now till Dec.21 as all orders are done and picked up,for fall as i bake and do confections up to Nov.19th.Hope everyone has a great Fall. :D
285d08fe4059e01c9d4475a0e3015101.jpg
285d08fe4059e01c9d4475a0e3015101.jpg (147.53 KiB) Viewed 148 times

angelpugs2

Post by angelpugs2 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Been quite busy fall baking and doing crafting,and enjoying all the colors and smells i'm just loving this Autumn season as i've done caramel apples and candy apples.It's been so chilly here actually now feels like fall as i did all the fall-winter clothes up and have those cozy fleece sheets on the beds and have been enjoying warm cider.Hope your all enjoying the weekend.

CandycaneDreamer

Post by CandycaneDreamer » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:05 pm

Finally Fall is here. I'm so tired of the sun. I want cold rain and gray days. Sweaters and cocoa please.
A Christmas hug should last forever

angelpugs2

Post by angelpugs2 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:28 am

Very much fall here chilly,leaves falling and crunchy when you walk on them and pumpkins everywhere,love this time of year and i've been enjoying warm cider,hot cocoa and lots of pumpkin goodies and some sweet maple candies. :D