The Truth Game

All types of Halloween games, Halloween Word Games and the like!
hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:20 pm

My favorite pizza shop is Mini Italia New York Pizzeria. They are family-owned restaurant and I love their homemade pizza!

FYI: Chanello's ok.

Same question here.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:24 pm

I like homemade pizza too...don't get me wrong I like all sorts of pizza but if I had to pick homemade is my fav.

Do you drink beer...if so which brand?
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:00 pm

Yes, I do drink beers. I like Steel Reserve and Heineken.

What about you? Do you drink beer? Wine? Mixed liquor?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:49 am

Well I am not a heavy drinker like on a daily basis or something and a big hobbie for me is making beer and wine... Now if we buy beer (my b/f and I together) we'll get Olands Export:

But if I am buying some for myself I prefer Alpine Lager:

As for wine, we have occasionally and same as other stuff but it depends on the occasion or event we're going to or hosting....

What is in your tape deck/cd player in your car this very moment?
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:15 pm

None. I don't listen anything from radio or cd in my car. I like to drive quietly. :wink:

What is your favorite werewolf movie?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:37 pm

I have to be honest, I haven't seen too many to pick from... The first one that did come to my mind after reading your question was Silver Bullet...

http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/m ... v_id=44737

What about you? And is your vehicle automatic or standard?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:48 pm

It's an automatic car.

Same question here.

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:00 pm

I drive a five speed Pontiac.
I am listening to PROFESSOR LONGHAIR "THE LAST MARDI GRAS"
At home I have Miles Davis 'Kind of Blue" on, with CURSE OF THE CRYING WOMAN in the DVD.
I don't drink and the first WOLFMAN movie was the best.

If you could remake on moviie, what would it be?
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:35 pm

If I could remake on movie, it would be "The Howling" horror film.

Same question here. What about you? What would you do if you become the movie director and you are thinking about remaking the horror movie?

uncletor
Halloween Master

Post by uncletor » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:53 pm

The Dunwich Horror A.I.P.came out with a version that wasn't too hot in the 60's...that, or THE STRANGE CASE OF CHARLES DEXTER WARD...same author..
Future events such as these will effect you in the future

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:58 pm

JAWS remake. Just like the classic JAWS movie in 1975. It's about a great white shark attacked people near the beach in Amity.

Who is your favorite actor and actress?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:59 pm

That questions is too hard for me to narrow down :? ... sorry...

What about you? or What is your all time favorite movie? I know this is a hard one to narrow down too but my favorite is The Lost Boys as you may remember from other threads but don't get me wrong this is still about 50 runner ups....

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:24 pm

My favorite actor is George Clooney and actress Halle Berry.

I like George C. in "From Dusk Till Dawn".

What kind of mixed drink do you like?

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:49 pm

Oh I suppose it depends on my mood, vodka and orange juice is good, gin and orange juice... whiskey and cola... I rarely drink mixed drinks though so it is really difficult to say.

Have you ever been in so much pain that you cried? besides when you were a child...if so what made you hurt so much?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:30 pm

When I was 10, I got bitten by a pit bull dog, I cried out loud!! Too much blood around my tee shirt! Thanks goodness, there was a man who saved my life!!! Later on, I got released from the emergency room and in very good condition. We (My grandparent, the man, and I) talked to the cop about what was happened. We all walked up to the dog's owner house and the cop knocked the door, the owner, somehow, quickly sipped the dog to attack the cop, then the cop forced to shoot that dog!!!! WE got scared, then the cop yelled us to back off! The owner ran to the backdoor of his house, then the cop followed him, yelling to freeze him in which, he didn't stop... THe cop had to shoot him in the leg, he was very much in painful!! Too bad for him!! The man was taken to the emergency room for his leg treatment, then released by the cops. He was taken to jail till the court date. After hearing his sentence, he was sentenced to a year in jail. Good!

Same question here.