Motel Hell Remake

Halloween and Horror Movies
hauntmaster

Motel Hell Remake

Post by hauntmaster » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:10 pm

That MH film should be coming out on the 7th of December 2007.

Remake of the 1980 cult film about a maker of smoked meats who uses kidnapped humans as part of his recipe. :lol:

See http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/58/4758/summary.php

BTW, have you seen the classic MH movie long time ago? Well, I didn't get a chance to see it because I was only a very little kid! Hee hee... Well, maybe it is my chance to rent that movie and I have to see it myself. 8)

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:34 pm

i say no but it is already done
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

brimac35
Zombie

Post by brimac35 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:08 pm

Wow , now there's a movie I haven't thought about in years . I remember seeing that at the drive-in back in the day . I didn'tknow they where making a remake but I'm kind of interested in seeing it .
Thursdays , I never could really get the hang of Thursdays .

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:27 pm

I've got only one question....

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:51 pm

OEJ,

REALLY DUNNO WHY... SOME PEOPLE ARE GETTING COMPLAINED ABOUT SOME REMAKE MOVIES!! THAT'S ALL I CAN TELL. :x

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:42 pm

Well, after carefully checking with IMDB online, and didn't find about this movie Motel Hell for this year... All I did find only 1980 classic film there. So, I did type in the search box to find Motel Hell remake... Only things I found that they were rumoring in on other forums. Did anyone already hear about it?