Great idea for CHRISTMAS gifts!!!

More commercial Christmas and commercial tips

Great idea for CHRISTMAS gifts!!!

Postby Emmalev on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:25 am

Hi Guys,

I found this great website for personal name necklaces!
They have beautiful jewelry, great quality in low prices.
I got my sisters a Christmas present there.

Use this 8% discount + Free shipping coupon: EMD8
http://www.mynamenecklace.com/
Enjoy!
Emmalev

Re: Great idea for CHRISTMAS gifts!!!

Postby MelindaB on Mon May 11, 2009 9:24 am

I am shopping for out of season buys right now and found Digital Christmas Ornaments that are different from all the typical ones: http://www.christmaslightsetc.com/Digital-Photo-Ornaments--856.htm - I think these are great for grandparents far away.
MelindaB

Postby redsand on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:20 am

There are lots of gifts out there. You either give them presents which were not usually presents like cosmetic treatment. :)

Dentists Downey | dentist thousand oaks
redsand

Postby manicrabbit on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:14 pm

I find it really difficult to buy gifts for guys so I almost always give them key chains every year (hey...every body needs key chains because we all have a set of keys.. :lol: ) But recently I find it easier to buy gifts for them since they are becoming more like girls (meaning they also like clothes and accessories). They no longer feel shy about admitting that they actually like clothes. :lol:

Dentist West Covina | Dentist Visalia
Christmas is not Christmas without any presents... -Little Women
manicrabbit

Postby Jina on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:33 pm

What about gift cards for guys or people in your office. I find they think it's a great gift idea especially if they are for a local restaurant near work where they can go and get lunch!
Jina

Postby denver8 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Jina wrote:What about gift cards for guys or people in your office. I find they think it's a great gift idea especially if they are for a local restaurant near work where they can go and get lunch!

Gift cards is the best when you run out of ideas. Do you know that it is ranked the 2nd most given gift in 2006, most wanted by women and third most wanted gift by men. In canada $1.8 billion was spent on gift cards for 2009. Pretty amazing huh? Take a look at this info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gift_cards
denver8

Postby Jina on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:27 pm

On the news the other day they said this is going to be the biggest year for on-line gift buying! I think it's way more competitive! There are sites where you can get gift cards at a reduced price, just a couple bucks off the face price because people trade them in for cash and then other people buy them.
Jina

Postby Santa2011 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:30 am

Jina, I haven’t heard about this “the biggest year for on-line gift buying” :roll: , but I can say it’s true. Lots of my friends buy their gifts on-line this year. Maggie, a friend of mine, always buys a lot of things on-line. So she gave me some good advice where to buy presents for my family. I’ve looked through several sites and have found a perfect one. I’ve ordered all my christmas gifts there at once and they have already arrived yesterday :) .
Santa2011

Return to Christmas Commercial and Tips