STAR WARS: JEDI COSTUME

Chat about your costumes
hauntmaster

STAR WARS: JEDI COSTUME

Post by hauntmaster » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:34 pm

Hey Everyone!!

Where can I find to order Jedi costume?? I would like to wear in white uniform along with brown-colored robe with long hooded over my head?? Also, where can I find a life-alike lightsaber?? :wink:

MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by MHooch » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:54 pm

Lots of the big costume places on the Web have Jedi costumes, and I know for sure that Spencer's has AWESOME light sabers this year, complete with sound effects. I played with one so long one day, they almost made me buy it :oops: !

thislazylife
Haunt Master

Post by thislazylife » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:07 am

Yeah, those light sabers are amazing. Too bad they didn't have those when I was a kid. Just those cheap plastic tubes with an open end so they "whooshed" when you thrusted or perried.
Laurie stares at the station wagon as it moves past. She looks directly at The Shape inside. There is a quick glimpse of him, a strange pale face staring back.

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:51 pm

Hauntmaster I am glad someone finally responded to you. I kept seeing this post but not being a starwars person I honestly didnt even know what a jedi was. :?

Did you ever find a costume?

hauntmaster

Post by hauntmaster » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:04 pm

mandy0221 wrote:Hauntmaster I am glad someone finally responded to you. I kept seeing this post but not being a starwars person I honestly didnt even know what a jedi was. :?

Did you ever find a costume?

Actually, no, I haven't found one yet... I am still kept looking for that... I prefer real-alike Jedi uniform, you know, white karate-alike along with extra long brown robe with a large hood attached on it for over the head. I know they're expensive, the same thing for lightsabers, they're expensive too!

I believe Jedi robe would cost around $179.00 - something like that... Each lightsaber would cost from $79.00 to $200.00!! (REAL-LIFE JEDI UNIFORM AND LIGHTSABERS ONLY) just like you seen in the movies!

tantraman
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by tantraman » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:25 pm

I was OBI-WAN 2 years ago I had my costume made from jo-ann fabrics.
happy happy halloween silver shamrock.

Please check out our new horror movie blog check our the first post on our new horror movie blog https://horrormoviehallofflames.wordpress.com/

SpookShowBaby
Haunt Master

Post by SpookShowBaby » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:56 pm

Did you ever think to sew your own or ask a friend? There is a pattern for a robe and on the front it's blue. That one also has the Jedi pattern. Just go to JoAnn and look through the costume books to get the number. I would get it, but it's buried with all my other sewing stuff :(
“Come let us meet, with charm and spell, by magic arts our fates to tell.”

GucciGirl
Crypt Keeper

Re: STAR WARS: JEDI COSTUME

Post by GucciGirl » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:52 pm

Alot of Star Wars people are pretty freaky about thier costumes... I'm not bashing, I'm just saying... My bf was Darth Vader last year and when he was looking around for ideas we found this crazy site where people were all talking about how to make the perfect belt buckle or jedi boots from scratch... I think it was called TheForce.com or something like that.

Anyway, if you do a Google search you will probably find it. They should be able to give you TONS of ideas!!

Christoph777
Vampire

Post by Christoph777 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:15 am

For the lightsaber I would recommend a ForceFX lightsaber by Master Replicas but from what I know Master Replicas stopped producing Starwars props and all thats left of their lightsabers is the stuff still on the shelves. You might be able to find a ForceFX lightsaber at a store if you're lucky but it might be quite pricey due to their going out of business and the products becoming rare. Aside from that you could try the web if you want a good realistic lightsaber.

GucciGirl
Crypt Keeper

Post by GucciGirl » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:08 pm

one of my old boyfriends was darth vader without the helmet one year.
i dont know much about starwars but he shaved his head and drew some weird veins and stuff on his head and it looked really gross. i didn't kiss him all night!
i still have his contact lenses that he wore. they're all funky and red and yellow and stuff.
i bought them for him at coastalcontacts.com for like 50 bucks or something.
i guess i should throw them out since nobody else can wear them.

anyway, it was a good costume. he bought the black suit at buystarwarscostumes.com
you might be able to find a good jedi costume there too.