Scream Team prosthetics

Discussion of general Halloween topics
MHooch
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Scream Team prosthetics

Post by MHooch » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:26 pm

Now that I have actually used the prosthetic that I bought on-line from the Scream Team, I feel very comfortable recommending them to you guys. Very good quality stuff. If you haven't looked, check it out on the party thread, there are some pics of my makeup there.

http://www.screamteam.com/

kevin
Crypt Keeper

Post by kevin » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:56 pm

Hey, did you use these... I didn't see any pics of you with any mask on? I almost bought a devil like mask this year, but did what you saw... my simple messy makeup. I think I may purchase the devil one for next year... do the bald red devil one..that is great!

Was it hard to apply?

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:38 am

Look under the party thread under Hooch's big boys and ghouls party pics...the pic is entitled "'tis herself". It took me about an hour altogether, to apply the prosthetic, smooth the edges with liquid latex, and apply the makeup. (they come uncolored, so you can do your own thing). But it wasn't hard, no. If you've never done that type of makeup before, do a trial run before the big night, then you'll get the feel for it, and won't be rushed when the TOTers are beating down your door!

tomanderson
Halloween Master

Post by tomanderson » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:58 am

I've seen some photos of those and they look great. If any of you here are in need of prosthetic makeup advice or info, please feel free to ask me as I have been doing that sort of thing for film and TV for a little over 20 years now. You can see my imdb page here...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0559475/

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:22 am

No s**t, and here I am spouting off all this advice about spirit gum and such!!! :oops: That's awesome...if you'd like to share ANY stories, recipes, tips, etc...please do. What a cool job. The only thing I love as much as Halloween (except the family and the Magic Pumpkin, of course) is movies. I love to do makeup and put on another persona. That to me is the essence of Halloween, being something that you're not, just for a while. So now I have an expert advisor!! Expect questions from me, for sure!! :wink: