Greetings from Wales. x

Let us know about you!

Greetings from Wales. x

Postby christmas_chick24 on Thu May 28, 2009 1:51 am

Hello All

My name is Sam and Im 24.

I live in South Wales near a town called Swansea.

I am well was a young mum to my gorgeous little Boy Benji who is turning 5 in 3 days! Yikes where did that time go??

I'm also a loving girlfriend to my boyfriend Ow, who is 29 - ive been with him 7 years this September. He's due to have a corneal transplant next month after a partial graft went wrong last year.

I'm also a step mummy to Ows other son J who is 8 years old.

I'm ALSO an adoptive mummy to a slightly psychotic Jack Russell Terrier who is 9 this July and we adopted him when he was 5 years old - he too gets involved with the Christmas spirit and has a special snowflake jumper and bow tie although a snow theme last year was slightly chaotic because he is completely white with no markings (except black spots on his tummy) so we had to put him in a jumper so we could see him.

Besides him we also have two terrapins called Randy and Toby.

Besides that I am completely Christmas mad, I love planning and December is totally my month - my flat looks like santas grotto and the 1st December is my decorating day with me building up from the beginning of November. Obsession is not the word.

Apart from that I love to craft, make things, sew, talk, read, write, plan, money save - I love moto gp (motorbike racing) and love motorbikes in general too.

Pretty much anything ill attempt once. Well i look forward to talking to you all soon and getting to know you all and talking about and planning Christmas together!

x x x x x SK x x x x x
Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. ~Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas
christmas_chick24

Re: Greetings from Wales. x

Postby iSanta on Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Hi Sam!

Welcome to Santa Claus' Forums! Sorry I didn't get chance to sa Hello around here because not so many people that are hanging out here... I believe when the summer season is over, they will probably be around. ;)

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Re: Greetings from Wales. x

Postby denver8 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Great introduction. I wish I could have the patience to write such a nice long intro. Welcome to the forum!
denver8

Return to Introduce Yourself!