Santa in Chicagoland Has Just Joined

Let us know about you!

Santa in Chicagoland Has Just Joined

Postby chicagolandsanta on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:21 pm

DCP_1156.JPG
DCP_1156.JPG (168.19 KiB) Viewed 1306 times

I'm new to the forum but an old Santa having played the jolly old elf for about twenty seasons now all over the Chicago area. I'll be seventy next month and this was a tough Santa season because we had a lot of snow and cold weather. This year I played Santa in about 25 different locations. Most of the events are really a lot of fun, the hard thing is when you have to run from one job to another and you don't have much time. If you have a chance you might want to take a look at my blog http://santainchicago.blogspot.com
chicagolandsanta

Re: Santa in Chicagoland Has Just Joined

Postby iSanta on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Welcome to Santa Claus' board, Chicgolandsanta! :D

Glad to have you around here, and that's a nice photo, by the way... Well, not so many people are around here at this time. Some people would come around here like in July and August to chat a little thing before Christmas of this year. We will have more people here in November and December! :D

Anyway, my name is Chris aka Santa Master and I've been around here since almost 3 years from now! ;) I missed Christmas, but I did enoy good times! :) Well, hope to hear from you again anytime. 8)

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Re: Santa in Chicagoland Has Just Joined

Postby chicagolandsanta on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Many thanks and best wishes to you -- yes it does get quiet this time of the year. I miss all the excitement of playing Santa. Well I'm already making plans for the coming season.
chicagolandsanta

Return to Introduce Yourself!