The Great Pumpkin
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Nikolas Art Gallery/AllHallowsGhost scary Myers conversion

Post by The Great Pumpkin » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:24 am

I wanted to take a minute to share my newest Myers score.. Of all of the masks that I've ever owned, this is by far the nicest. The Captain Kirk replica was made by a renowned sculptor in Greece, Nikolas Dresios (Nikolas Art Gallery), and the Myers conversion was performed by a very good friend of mine from Canada, Michael Gazzola, who goes by "AllHallowsGhost" on the forums. The detail on this mask is unlike anything I've ever seen, and I've owned probably 12 or 13 masks done by Mike. He must have been very inspired when he did this mask because it is simply better than any other mask he's ever done (in my opinion). Nikolas provided the hair. It looks and feels like it came straight from 1975, in fact, I'm convinced it is the same stuff used on the Hero mask from the first two Halloween films! Crazy style factor. If it isn't the same stuff, it is the closest to it that I have ever seen. So, with that said, I present to you my grail mask - The Nikolas Art Gallery/AllHallowsGhost 75K

Scary detail - A yellowish grime on the ears giving the appearance of being handled by dirty hands on the set of the film, bloody needle hole from the couch scene, remnants of the sideburns that were torn off for the original mask conversion, flesh tones showing through as a result of the cheap, white spray paint rubbing off, filthy weathering from the mask being mistreated throughout filming.. It is all there!

Some B&W action..

Uncanny likeness to the real deal >>>
ImageImage
Black cats and goblins
And broomsticks and ghosts
Covens of witches with all of their hosts
You may think they scare me
You’re probably right
Black cats and goblins
On Halloween night