where are you...halloween?where can i find you?

Are you having a Halloween Party? Discuss ideas here!
halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper
What is the highest number?: 9

where are you...halloween?where can i find you?

Post by halloweengirl » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:41 am

so i've read alot of stories and i have to say they really cheered me up!!! to get myself back in the halloween spirit maybee all i have to do is go shopping....for stuff.....pumpkins....goodies...i'd say i might go out and party,but i don't drink anymore,so maybe check out scary movies,some creepy music.Where i live ,in a big city..there are alot of kids-but no -one comes to our street to trickortreat.So every year now,my hubby and i take our kids tot-ing and it's so much fun...seeing them so excited is so much more rewarding than sitting in a bar trying to win a prize for best costume.I have 6 kids,2 of them born in october,one on the 19th and the other on the 22nd,so it was real close for them to share my b-day with me.well that's enough for now...later :)
NIGHT FOLLOWS THE LONELY MOON,MORNING COMES EVER SO SOON. author halloweengirl.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:16 pm

Six babies, thats fantastic. You must have a great time with them especially around holidays... There is lots of stuff to do around HAlloween time. Myself, well I don't go to bars either. I think the last time I was to a bar was over a year ago (not include my 10 year high school reunion this summer that I was only there for a couple hours a couple drinks). I like to spend time at home and come up with creative ways to decorate, holiday food experiments and enjoy the outdoors. I visit different parks and old cemetarys not to be strange or anything but some graveyards are beautiful in the fall surround by trees with the leaves falling and allt he colors and other head stones. A good, educational and symbolic way for a family to go for a family walk and just talk in general becuase i find discussions in a graveyard usually revolve around happy moments spent with loved ones who have past but in some way you can feel a bit of a connection.....

There are so many ways to feel the Halloween spirit and enjoy what it has to offer and everybody has their own way to look and live a holiday. :D
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper

visiting strange different places.......

Post by halloweengirl » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 pm

yes i do enjoy my time with my kids,their ages are all spread out....16,15,13,12,10&6....welll not exactly spread out.Yeah,i just might wear a witch hat,sounds like fun....nothing wrong with that.I've never thought about visiting a grave yard as a way of "escaping" the real world,there are so many.....would anyone know if there are costumes for bunnies?I have 2....one is named"miffy" he is sooo cute!!!!he's a chubby bunny and then there's "foofoo" he is also a really cute bunny!! t.t.f.n.....(tata for now) :D

mandy0221
Halloween Master

Post by mandy0221 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:59 am

Oh how exciting to have a family that big and with so many birthdays in October. I am glad you have the chance to celebrate Halloween with all of them. Do you all enjoy going to haunted houses or creepy places? Do even the older children join in on the fun?

Hope you have a great Halloween this year!

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper

Post by halloweengirl » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:27 pm

:) hello...hello,well to answer your question about if we go to scary places, actually...no not recently,but would love to.I wonder if i was to dress up tomorrow(monday) and just go out and about if people would think i'm nuts?what do you think? :)

halloweengirl
Crypt Keeper

oopps......

Post by halloweengirl » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:36 pm

and yes my older children join in the fun,they just make my day.I've been reading alot of posts and it's all coming back...those lovely memories...trick'treating.Alot of times when i was a young witch and because halloween is my birthday,my friends and i would go to stores and they would yell out" it's her birthday" i'd end up getting extra candies,it was so cool!!!! :D :)