Happy Holiday..!

Let us know about you!

Re: Happy Holiday..!

Postby iSanta on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:28 pm

Hello SBF!

Glad to have you around here, so there are few members around here.... Hopefully there will be more people coming around 2- 3 weeks from now.. :D

I've not yet begun decorating my XMAS stuff... but will do this week or the next week... It's still upstairs in the attic, so I have to take everything out of boxes. I am going to put up XMAS tree with ornaments and lights, also put some XMAS lights around the windows. :D I have a wreath for hanging on the front door only. Not really much to do outside, only indoors. :lol:

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby snow moon on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:04 pm

my stuff went up right after thanksgiving, the tree's all decked out and there's a wreath on my door :) most my decorations are snowmen
Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.
snow moon

Postby iSanta on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:11 pm

Wow! I like snowmen props because I have no snow here! :(

So, the neighbors live across the street from my housealready put up the lights with Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. Also, everything like Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, elves and the reindeers. ;)

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Postby technohive on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:03 pm

I have finished decorating the house we just add some more lights and also some tree decorations and stuff but so far I haven't started with gifts yet. I am still in the process of doing it.
technohive

Return to Introduce Yourself!