Another Hi from Georgia

Let us know about you!

Another Hi from Georgia

Postby Grits on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:11 pm

Hi there, I just found this forum and the post from Middle Georgia. I too, am from GA (ain't it sweet?), and except for a few years in California and Texas have lived here all my life. So I truly am GRITS - Girl Raised In The South!

And, like the previous poster, we are new semi-empty nesters. My two youngest sons are now in college, but close enough to come home every weekend. The empty nester thing was pretty hard on me at first - a lot of tears, but I'm finally getting use to it. And am beginning to appreciate the freedom.

I am glad to be here and hope to make some friends.
Today I will try my best to make my words soft and sweet, because tomorrow I might have to eat them.

www.treasures-of-christmas.com
www.cafepress.com/gritsmall
Grits

Re: Another Hi from Georgia

Postby iSanta on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:53 pm

Hi Grits!

Welcome to Santa's board! ;)

Santa Claus says Merry Christmas to everyone and wishes everyone the best holidays! I love you!

HO HO HO!
iSanta

Re: Another Hi from Georgia

Postby Chris on Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:54 am

Hi and welcome!

I'm in Florida, just about an hour south of the FL/GA border. I don't know about there, but we are supposed to have record cold tomorrow morning (30 is the record here for Nov 19 if memory serves).

I was in San Diego (really La Jolla) for a few years of Grad school at UCSD and loved it there. What part of CA were you?

Grits wrote:Hi there, I just found this forum and the post from Middle Georgia. I too, am from GA (ain't it sweet?), and except for a few years in California and Texas have lived here all my life. So I truly am GRITS - Girl Raised In The South!

And, like the previous poster, we are new semi-empty nesters. My two youngest sons are now in college, but close enough to come home every weekend. The empty nester thing was pretty hard on me at first - a lot of tears, but I'm finally getting use to it. And am beginning to appreciate the freedom.

I am glad to be here and hope to make some friends.
Chris

Return to Introduce Yourself!